EA Forums - Banner

TERRIBLE update.

Replies

  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    beeson1987 wrote:
    Quit whining josh. Is it because you have no friends to visit lol.
    Good update imo. Thanks ea.

    People send me invited by the hundreds. It's because I'm a celebrity. After a while being a celebrity becomes hard work. It's like signing hundreds of autographs.
    can you send me a signed pair of underpants please and a lock of your hair :wink::lol:
  • gidgetteandivory
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    Whaaaaa
    Whaaaaaaa
    Whaaaaaaaaa

    Just quit the game already.

    Yeah, it takes me like 40 minutes to visit neighbors. I like seeing their towns and I put on something I've DVRed that only needs 3/4 of a brain.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I enjoy your rants more than the actual updates.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited February 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Joke's on you, EA. I refuse to visit. Instead, I rushed everything with donuts.
    :lol:

    EA has just got exactly what it wants :)
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    beeson1987 wrote:
    Quit whining josh. Is it because you have no friends to visit lol.
    Good update imo. Thanks ea.

    People send me invited by the hundreds. It's because I'm a celebrity. After a while being a celebrity becomes hard work. It's like signing hundreds of autographs.

    Hahaha, so awesome, please add me celebrity josh!
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was somewhat inclined to complain as well as no new level brings no donuts, tedious friend visits, and the recurring theme of no land. However Stampy finally hitting the game has killed my pessimism, only two tasks be damned. I'm also satisfied with this as a tide over till *. Patricks which should be soon. If I did find this "update" egregious I certainly wouldn't give ea 100s of donuts to rush it.
  • edited February 2014
    If you don't like visiting 100 friends, then simply delete them. No one is forcing you to have 100 friends. Problem solved :roll:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Josh, usually I'm on your side but I have to disagree with you here. EA hasn't got trillions of cash, they have to work in a budget. They would have to create loads of new stuff for more levels. They are doing this to release things people want but have no other way to otherwise. I am enjoying this update - it is a social game after all.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited February 2014
    you keep complaining about being a preminium player yet you kee spending money on donuts and buying things that you can get even without donuts
    I really don't believe you find this game as awful as you say seeing as you spend so much time and money on it, if I don't like a game then I simply delete it.
    I honestly don't know what your problem is, but it's a bit odd that you complain baout every single aspect of a game you spend so much time and money on.
  • jusesp3914672
    57 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have a feeling that you could visit all your friends in the amount of time you spend complaining about EA forcing you to do so.
  • mattmcshane
    427 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Jokes on ea because you spent a load of money on donuts. Explain that one to me won't you.
  • jusesp3914672
    57 posts
    edited February 2014
    Jokes on ea because you spent a load of money on donuts. Explain that one to me won't you.

    It's troll logic, the world's top scientists are still perplexed as to how exactly it works(don't worry, they've set cancer research on the backburner to devote more time to troll logic).
  • alexeliz3
    88 posts
    edited February 2014
    Serious question, Josh...I was wondering if there was an event/update in the past that you thoroughly enjoyed? I apologize if this comes off as rude, because that isn't my intention. I'm genuinely curious.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited February 2014
    alexeliz3 wrote:
    Serious question, Josh...I was wondering if there was an event/update in the past that you thoroughly enjoyed? I apologize if this comes off as rude, because that isn't my intention. I'm genuinely curious.

    There was 1:

    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9719948.page
  • kitfisto2121
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Josh,

    I know you're trolling. Every message board has at least one "Josh" on it, but an honest question.....If you really do hate everything about this game and every update they put out then why do you play? Why put yourself through something you thinks sucks so much? Why not spare yourself the aggravation?
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    alexeliz3 wrote:
    Serious question, Josh...I was wondering if there was an event/update in the past that you thoroughly enjoyed? I apologize if this comes off as rude, because that isn't my intention. I'm genuinely curious.

    Kamp Krusty had a funny story to it. They weren't being lazy with that one. It's a shame it's such a rarity. I also liked the movie set but hated that it cost so much money because they force you to get a crappy skin with it.
  • Atrion66
    64 posts
    edited February 2014



  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    alexeliz3 wrote:
    Serious question, Josh...I was wondering if there was an event/update in the past that you thoroughly enjoyed? I apologize if this comes off as rude, because that isn't my intention. I'm genuinely curious.

    Kamp Krusty had a funny story to it. They weren't being lazy with that one. It's a shame it's such a rarity. I also liked the movie set but hated that it cost so much money because they force you to get a crappy skin with it.
    how could you forget your mentioning in-game :wink::lol:
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited February 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Joke's on you, EA. I refuse to visit. Instead, I rushed everything with donuts.

    Translation: "I hate you so much. Here, have more of my money. Sucker."
    shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

    THIS is only reason for reading this thread. Utter hilarity. I actually laughed so hard I dropped my phone.

    It's obvious his enjoyment comes from complaining about the game and getting people riled up. His complaints won't lessen my enjoyment of the game.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    alexeliz3 wrote:
    Serious question, Josh...I was wondering if there was an event/update in the past that you thoroughly enjoyed? I apologize if this comes off as rude, because that isn't my intention. I'm genuinely curious.

    Kamp Krusty had a funny story to it. They weren't being lazy with that one. It's a shame it's such a rarity. I also liked the movie set but hated that it cost so much money because they force you to get a crappy skin with it.
    how could you forget your mentioning in-game :wink::lol:

    They spelled my name wrong and took way too long to mentioned someone as great as me (though I knew I'd be mentioned eventually since...well...look at me...I'm great).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!