EA Forums - Banner

TERRIBLE update.

Replies

• NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2014
    Stop complaining would you? I think this is a great update. Plus EA will most likely give us a level update next week or maybe even tomorrow if we are lucky (I kind of doubt it though) also we have saint patty's coming up so they could release it next week or in the second week of March so you will have plenty of stuff "to do" also if you wanted stuff to do so bad then why did you skip the challenge of getting the points with doughnuts? Getting all these items for free would have taken a while and I am working on it right now and it is going to keep me entertained for a while.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    People who think I'm not "showing up EA" because I'm still giving them money, think of it this way: Sure they may get my money, but what about their integrity? I ruined their plans to force us to use their crappy servers via neighbor surfing, and I also showed something about their integrity and respect. Believe it or not, there is more to life than just money. Sometimes your self-respect is more important. I'm guessing after this post, EA employees have trouble looking at themselves in the mirror because this is their art and their life's work, and it is not good. These people are artists and are starving on the inside by producing a bad "painting", so to speak.
  • forevermadness
    15 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm honestly curious, what, in your (not so) humble opinion, would constitute a good update? Every time an update gets dropped, you are on this forum immediately complaining about how terrible it is. What is the reason you still play if you get no joy from it?
  • forevermadness
    15 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    People who think I'm not "showing up EA" because I'm still giving them money, think of it this way: Sure they may get my money, but what about their integrity? I ruined their plans to force us to use their crappy servers via neighbor surfing, and I also showed something about their integrity and respect. Believe it or not, there is more to life than just money. Sometimes your self-respect is more important. I'm guessing after this post, EA employees have trouble looking at themselves in the mirror because this is their art and their life's work, and it is not good. These people are artists and are starving on the inside by producing a bad "painting", so to speak.

That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

Ya if EA did not care about the money then they would of not given you the option to skip it with doughnuts.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    EA employees celebrate after recieving such praise from Josh today

14t7r69.jpg

Oh, and the money for donuts :lol::lol::lol:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read.
    Certainly the funniest thing I've read today. :D

• Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

Success is at least partially measured by money in this instance. I suspect their paycheques won't be bouncing in 2014.

Besides, the idea the work is "bad" is simply the opinion of one pretend pseudo-celebrity who has to make sure he reminds you every chance he gets that he was half-mentioned in a video game once. It's safe to ignore him.

(If you are truly famous, you don't need to remind anyone. I'll change my mind if, on Sunday, Matthew McConaughy tells a reporter on the red carpet he is real important and was in a Best Picture nominee and is up for Best Actor.)
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

Success is at least partially measured by money in this instance. I suspect their paycheques won't be bouncing in 2014.

Besides, the idea the work is "bad" is simply the opinion of one pretend pseudo-celebrity who has to make sure he reminds you every chance he gets that he was half-mentioned in a video game once. It's safe to ignore him.

(If you are truly famous, you don't need to remind anyone. I'll change my mind if, on Sunday, Matthew McConaughy tells a reporter on the red carpet he is real important and was in a Best Picture nominee and is up for Best Actor.)

Wait was Josh actually mentioned in the game once? I joined in January so I am bit late to the party :oops:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

Wait was Josh actually mentioned in the game once? I joined in January so I am bit late to the party :oops:

Check my sig. I'm famous. After you've looked at it once, check again.
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited February 2014
    Reminds me of Christmas. Waiting around for the Simpson house to regenerate so I can make a 2nd tap. Then again for the third. No cleaning graffiti in friends towns. No stackables. Makes it tough finding something to tap in smaller towns. Really well thought out.
  • forevermadness
    15 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

Yeah, they mentioned you once to bring attention to how much you hate the game and talk about how all of the updates suck, or are going to suck. Congrats...
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I may be wrong, but judging by your OP, seems like you unlocked everything with donuts. So I'm not sure why it'd be a big deal, since unlocking everything with donuts means you wouldn't have to visit anyone.

On a side note, are you getting South Park Stick of Truth? Just curious because of your avatar. Take it easy.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:

I looked...where'd it go? No sig! Fix it! How are we to know how important and famous you are other than the near-constant reminders?

• NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

ok but there is no sig
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I may not agree with most of what Josh says, but I appreciate his posts. Whenever I feel down and depressed I can look read his posts and realize my troubles don't amount to anything versus his how this game treats him. My wife has major health issues, I have been trying to find work since fall of 1988 with little success, my son took up with a woman who felt it best to keep him from his family so I lost my best friend, my daughter has mental health issues that prevent her from dealing with people in a way that is acceptable but it all pales in comparison to the way EA torments Josh with this game. My life isn't so bad after all.

(Sarcasm intended.)
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

ok but there is no sig

Nope, it's gone now which means so is his "stardom".
  • glenjamin8
    144 posts
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

It's getting quite sad how many times you have to refer to that in order to think you've won a debate. Your 15 minutes of fame are over. Now all you sound like is a spoilt little brat who Mommy keeps giving you her credit card to buy a fictitious currency in a game for your phone/tablet. Oh, and I really don't think EA give a * about their integrity when a waster like you keeps paying their wages for something that you supposedly hate.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Well I like this option. You don't need to visit 100 friends a day because this isn't time sensitive. Go at your own rate. No forcing, just engaging for those that to interact. Awesome
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

ok but there is no sig

Check my original post.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!