EA Forums - Banner

Gil Gunderson

nah he just comes to offer you a deal. Hes not a character, although he may be in the future.

Replies

• xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited December 2012
    Does anyone have any info on the kind of deal he offers?
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Apparantly he is going to show up in a couple of weeks and offers a discount on donuts. Someone (I guess a jailbreaker) posted some pics of this.

N5jde.png
    V3kVT.png
    OhdDo.png

These pictures were posted in the following thread
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9151036.page
  • SirEdgarA
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    Apparantly he is going to show up in a couple of weeks and offers a discount on donuts. Someone (I guess a jailbreaker) posted some pics of this.

N5jde.png
    V3kVT.png
    OhdDo.png

These pictures were posted in the following thread
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9151036.page

Thank you for this :D, i would assume they would give you this character along with a discount. Such a tease.
  • ur_wack452
    237 posts
    edited December 2012
    You do realize that not all people with jailbroken devices don't hack the game right? Thats like saying all Irish people are drunks or all blacks like chicken and watermelon.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited December 2012
    ur_wack452 wrote:
    You do realize that not all people with jailbroken devices don't hack the game right? Thats like saying all Irish people are drunks or all blacks like chicken and watermelon.

Relax man. He's just guessing. Nobody's saying anything for sure. :)
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited December 2012
    ur_wack452 wrote:

Actually read what he wrote before posting ridiculous things. He said "I guess a jailbreaker", because no one but a jailbreaker could have Gil this early. It's not at all like you're ridiculous comparisons because whilst everyone that has a functioning liver can drink, no one without a jailbroken device can hack the game.
  • SirEdgarA
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    Gil should of been a playable character along with the promotion, Though it's a good chance they might give out the character along with a episode promotion hopefully.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!