EA Forums - Banner

Handshakes

Tappables are back !

Replies

• JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited February 2014
    Are they? I have read several posts of people saying it no longer works...cannot check it myself right now.
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited February 2014
    I (somehow) kept 2 handshakes on SP on my feeder town. I just tapped it from my main town. I went back to my feeder town and I then had 3 handshakes. I took one off and it left the other two.
    So, for me, it is back to working. At least on SP.
  • SuddiGum
    8 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have had 3 or 4 people visiting me after I got my first handshake on my moonshine. I have it on my landing zone without anything else. Either they skip it on purpose or its not stackable any more
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited February 2014
    SuddiGum wrote:
    I have had 3 or 4 people visiting me after I got my first handshake on my moonshine. I have it on my landing zone without anything else. Either they skip it on purpose or its not stackable any more
    Adding you as friend so we can test it.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yep, working for me.
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    SuddiGum wrote:

you'd be amazed how many ppl seem to skip the stackable.

i have 40+ friends, many of whom must have found my name here to request an add (so they should know about stackables). you'd think i'd get 40 taps on my stackable a day. i got like 4. it took many weeks but eventually i exceeded the 150 tile cap by about 14. but errant v-day taps got my "last two" handshakes and now i can't start a new tile. it's ok i got a bunch.

i've got moonshine that should be done so i'll try to tap from my feeder and see if i can add a confirmation too.

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    SuddiGum wrote:

you'd be amazed how many ppl seem to skip the stackable.

i have 40+ friends, many of whom must have found my name here to request an add (so they should know about stackables). you'd think i'd get 40 taps on my stackable a day. i got like 4. it took many weeks but eventually i exceeded the 150 tile cap by about 14. but errant v-day taps got my "last two" handshakes and now i can't start a new tile. it's ok i got a bunch.

i've got moonshine that should be done so i'll try to tap from my feeder and see if i can add a confirmation too.

Same here, even when I used to add random ppl from tile tapper threads etc, most people would (and still do, just cleared 3) tap brown houses and such.
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited February 2014
    EA probably made the stackables apple only...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!