EA Forums - Banner

Nice way to add random prizes.

i agree. I also think that they may also have a level update soon. To me it seems like they gave us something to give us something. We all can hope for a new level tomorrow, while being distracted by this today.

Replies

  • MillaBucsMagic
    21 posts
    edited February 2014
    Anything that adds more stuff is a plus to me.
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited February 2014
    Anything that adds more stuff is a plus to me.


    Second that!


  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm looking forward to seeing how this new update progresses, and what items EA will release as it goes along. Best update i've seen so far since i started playing the game :D
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    And now the spuckler kids are animated when u touch them
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I'm looking forward to seeing how this new update progresses, and what items EA will release as it goes along. Best update i've seen so far since i started playing the game :D



    Yes!!! I'm also looking foward to the upcoming prizes that maybe added. There are a lot of items that can be added this way. Skins, buildings and decos that may not be good for a level upate but oerfect this way. Hopefully this will be added in between every update, and maybe even during updates.
    I think this is a great idea EA. Thank you.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    And now the spuckler kids are animated when u touch them

    That is a nice touch. Hopefully I can get some money now too, I can't figure out when they pay off.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Yea it's awesome we could get alot of the stuff that is unreleased
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    And now the spuckler kids are animated when u touch them

    That is a nice touch. Hopefully I can get some money now too, I can't figure out when they pay off.
    I know they go up to 20 hours paying out 500
    I think its
    4
    8
    12
    16
    20
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    And now the spuckler kids are animated when u touch them

    That is a nice touch. Hopefully I can get some money now too, I can't figure out when they pay off.
    I know they go up to 20 hours paying out 500
    I think its
    4
    8
    12
    16
    20


    Thank you. I have to check this out, for some reason it doesn't seem like they are paying out like this for me. More like every other day.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!