EA Forums - Banner

Need more graffiti-able buildings

Maybe lvl 39 will come with one. Just a hope.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I've wished before that the cooling towers and retirement home could be tagged, since they're among the buildings that don't generate income. Now, I wish it even more.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The Courthouse really should have been. :|
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'd love to vandalize the Court House or the Museum of Natural History buildings. Mr Burns mansion would be a great target as well.

Your choice is good too and we should have more than four buildings to spray.

The only problem would be that not everyone have the limited time or premium buildings; so that doesn't leave too much choice, unless we get something new in future levels, like the Fire Hall, Concert Hall, etc.
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    I'd love to vandalize the Court House or the Museum of Natural History buildings. Mr Burns mansion would be a great target as well.

Your choice is good too and we should have more than four buildings to spray.

The only problem would be that not everyone have the limited time or premium buildings; so that doesn't leave too much choice, unless we get something new in future levels, like the Fire Hall, Concert Hall, etc.

I agree, but adding more buildings will only get the people with no space upset. Besides, wouldn't it be easier to just modify already existing buildings instead of developing and releasing new ones?

That being said, I hope any future buildings will be graffiti-able as well. :D
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited February 2014
    I was hoping we would get more buildings to graffiti even before this update. Now I want it even more.
  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited February 2014
    Or they can make buildings that cant be give FP's. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.