EA Forums - Banner

Winners to Update STPD/L39 content predictions.page 7

Replies

  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    I can see Manjula coming through with a viel and red dress and heavy makep. Thise will be pretty Manjula. Then she has a skin for her wrinkly tired self with her kids.

    I'll take one of that with a side kids 8 popping out like Brandline.

    If they add manjula it will probably change apu's one hour task.

    Also unless they make the octuplets come all at once then having that as a task is not a good idea unless the cost to speed it up is 30 donuts because 90 days a piece for 8 npcs would be 720 days whose gonna wait almost 2 years.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kevwha22 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Just my prediction, now that we got the clear Valentin's update and a bonus FP side quest. I'm thinking level 39 will come out today, or next Thursday. I'm thinking saint Patricks day with red leprechaun :wink::wink:

    Now that would be funny see them having a fight :lol:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLrMoKImcN5utHrSGtZLAyZB78Qk_w3DGlBy6PsIRmwS3WWRGhQN._Irish_Lepracaun.png

    +1 :thumbup:
    But some people don't have the leprechaun :(

    Hopefully they would bring him back if Patrick's day was brought back :thumbup:
    What I mean is not everyone is a premium player. I only buy characters that do things.

    Well he came with the well 150 donuts so if we get the red one he probably will be premium.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kevwha22 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Just my prediction, now that we got the clear Valentin's update and a bonus FP side quest. I'm thinking level 39 will come out today, or next Thursday. I'm thinking saint Patricks day with red leprechaun :wink::wink:

    Now that would be funny see them having a fight :lol:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLrMoKImcN5utHrSGtZLAyZB78Qk_w3DGlBy6PsIRmwS3WWRGhQN._Irish_Lepracaun.png

    +1 :thumbup:
    But some people don't have the leprechaun :(

    Hopefully they would bring him back if Patrick's day was brought back :thumbup:
    What I mean is not everyone is a premium player. I only buy characters that do things.

    Well he came with the well 150 donuts so if we get the red one he probably will be premium.
    Or they can do what they did last year with Kang and Kodos. People who actually bought the pot of gold will get the orange one for free while the other players who didn't buy him last year will get the green leprechaun for free and have the opportunity to buy the orange leprechaun for 150 donuts.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    I can see Manjula coming through with a viel and red dress and heavy makep. Thise will be pretty Manjula. Then she has a skin for her wrinkly tired self with her kids.

    I'll take one of that with a side kids 8 popping out like Brandline.

    If they add manjula it will probably change apu's one hour task.

    Also unless they make the octuplets come all at once then having that as a task is not a good idea unless the cost to speed it up is 30 donuts because 90 days a piece for 8 npcs would be 720 days whose gonna wait almost 2 years.

    Well she's not like Brandline all juiced up, She's normal. Have the quest line cover all the episodes. Meeting, pregnancy, cheating, Homer helping Apu ect... Not in that order. When she gets pregnant- make whoopee 60 min,get pregnant take test 60 min,be pregnant walk around town xx days, go to hospital to deliver baby - 60-24 hr per kid or however long it took in the episode.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    kevwha22 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Just my prediction, now that we got the clear Valentin's update and a bonus FP side quest. I'm thinking level 39 will come out today, or next Thursday. I'm thinking saint Patricks day with red leprechaun :wink::wink:

    Now that would be funny see them having a fight :lol:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLrMoKImcN5utHrSGtZLAyZB78Qk_w3DGlBy6PsIRmwS3WWRGhQN._Irish_Lepracaun.png

    +1 :thumbup:
    But some people don't have the leprechaun :(

    Hopefully they would bring him back if Patrick's day was brought back :thumbup:
    What I mean is not everyone is a premium player. I only buy characters that do things.

    Well he came with the well 150 donuts so if we get the red one he probably will be premium.
    Or they can do what they did last year with Kang and Kodos. People who actually bought the pot of gold will get the orange one for free while the other players who didn't buy him last year will get the green leprechaun for free and have the opportunity to buy the orange leprechaun for 150 donuts.

    I was thinking the same thing just don't know why I didn't say it. :roll:
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Adamcayce wrote:
    I can see Manjula coming through with a viel and red dress and heavy makep. Thise will be pretty Manjula. Then she has a skin for her wrinkly tired self with her kids.

    I'll take one of that with a side kids 8 popping out like Brandline.

    If they add manjula it will probably change apu's one hour task.

    Also unless they make the octuplets come all at once then having that as a task is not a good idea unless the cost to speed it up is 30 donuts because 90 days a piece for 8 npcs would be 720 days whose gonna wait almost 2 years.

    Well she's not like Brandline all juiced up, She's normal. Have the quest line cover all the episodes. Meeting, pregnancy, cheating, Homer helping Apu ect... Not in that order. When she gets pregnant- make whoopee 60 min,get pregnant take test 60 min,be pregnant walk around town xx days, go to hospital to deliver baby - 60-24 hr per kid or however long it took in the episode.
    or she could only go once right? Because they are octuplets and are born all together, so maybe a 90 day task that when is ready gives you all of them would be the best option.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    or she could only go once right? Because they are octuplets and are born all together, so maybe a 90 day task that when is ready gives you all of them would be the best option.
    This guy is a freakin genius, how did we not think of this :lol:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    or she could only go once right? Because they are octuplets and are born all together, so maybe a 90 day task that when is ready gives you all of them would be the best option.
    This guy is a freakin genius, how did we not think of this :lol:

    I said that before
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    or she could only go once right? Because they are octuplets and are born all together, so maybe a 90 day task that when is ready gives you all of them would be the best option.
    This guy is a freakin genius, how did we not think of this :lol:

    Well that is exactly what I said
    She pregnant xx days, then when it's time she go to hospital to deliver. I spaced them out to collect for each one, and like they would in real life. They don't all pop out at once, and I didn't say she was doing this for months just however long it took in the episode (if known).
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    So how green do you think the waters going to be
    Same
    Brighter
    Darker
    Red
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    So how green do you think the waters going to be
    Same
    Brighter
    Darker
    Red

    I think it will be teen again but if they were to give the rivals of Willies then they could us red water.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Probably a little darker although I think it should be a little like valentines where we can plant clovers for a decoration the topiary from last year will probably cost donuts. A shamrock fountain that's just like the fountain of love and regular fountain. We probably will get a new lampost also.

    Also don't worry guys there's not gonna be another wheel until wacking day or whatever that'll be.

    BTW this is a good title as it doesn't tell us when you think it will happen
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    These should be added
    20140228-162457.jpg
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    These should be added
    20140228-162457.jpg

    Anything to give us a lot of content and quest to do.

    Also how do you feel about repeting (randomly like currently with characters) event/level quest. That way we can see so of our favorite anamations that are no more. And have them more frequently like 10-20 at a time or more.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    These should be added
    20140228-162457.jpg

    Anything to give us a lot of content and quest to do.

    Also how do you feel about repeting (randomly like currently with characters) event/level quest. That way we can see so of our favorite anamations that are no more. And have them more frequently like 10-20 at a time or more.

    No comets!?
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    These should be added
    20140228-162457.jpg

    Anything to give us a lot of content and quest to do.

    Also how do you feel about repeting (randomly like currently with characters) event/level quest. That way we can see so of our favorite anamations that are no more. And have them more frequently like 10-20 at a time or more.

    No comets!?
    No we made another thread to do the same thing as this one :roll:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    These should be added
    20140228-162457.jpg

    Anything to give us a lot of content and quest to do.

    Also how do you feel about repeting (randomly like currently with characters) event/level quest. That way we can see so of our favorite anamations that are no more. And have them more frequently like 10-20 at a time or more.

    No comets!?
    No we made another thread to do the same thing as this one :roll:

    ? You realize you replied to yourself right lol
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    These should be added
    20140228-162457.jpg

    Anything to give us a lot of content and quest to do.

    Also how do you feel about repeting (randomly like currently with characters) event/level quest. That way we can see so of our favorite anamations that are no more. And have them more frequently like 10-20 at a time or more.

    No comets!?
    No we made another thread to do the same thing as this one :roll:

    ? You realize you replied to yourself right lol

    Yea! I'm just talking to myself here. Lots of visitors here but no Chatty Cathy's. :?
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's coming!!! :lol:
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    It's coming!!! :lol:

    What's coming?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!