EA Forums - Banner

Winners to Update STPD/L39 content predictions.page 7

Replies

• ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    So no * pats day quests tomorow this is going to be another boring tie in that last till Friday the latest and nothing to do till next wed until they release a level update or something what a bummer
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    So no * pats day quests tomorow this is going to be another boring tie in that last till Friday the latest and nothing to do till next wed until they release a level update or something what a bummer

I don't know EA has released updates lately during different days of the week. They used to clear previous content Monday and released new update Thursday. Now thier keeping us in the dark and keeping us on our toes.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    How do you know it's coming though? Also having this thread on the first page isn't that bad as soon as an update comes out there will be a bunch of threads with the following titles:

1.(insert update title here)update
    2. New update!!!
    3.What is the update
    4. Update
    5. This update (insert complaint here)
    6. I'm bored with this update
    7. When's the next update?
    8.someone blaming EA
    9. Didn't get what they wanted
    10. A bunch of Add me's/need friends

11. I can't believe this is all we got, crappy items (I got them all now because I don't have the time to wast on this game) and a bunch of last years stuff no one wants. An epic fail by EA, I'm almost ready to quit this game.(JoshSherer)

Well your right about 1-5. How did you manage to be so spot on, it's like you had some insight to forum mentality.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Was right about 9 too
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Was right about 9 too

I got 11
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just found Josh's post. Ahh, sanity has returned. lol

Hey Aaronrtd? Do you still have friend spots, been trying to add you from the add me forum but my requests are being screwy
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks no more updates this week unless they suprise us tomorrow morning with sideshow bob appearing in our town as a playable character
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Hey Aaronrtd? Do you still have friend spots, been trying to add you from the add me forum but my requests are being screwy

Wel I only had two request left,but I can add you. I have a few players that don't seem to be playing.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Looks no more updates this week unless they suprise us tomorrow morning with sideshow bob appearing in our town as a playable character

I'm thinking it's a slow burn, they give us a plant and a D item now, and on Sunday they will surprise us with (xxxxx) for free.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:

Wel I only had two request left,but I can add you. I have a few players that don't seem to be playing.

Brill, thanks :D
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:

I found you but I can't add you till I delet someone, just send me an invite.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:

I found you but I can't add you till I delet someone, just send me an invite.

Ok I invited you all you have to do is accept.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014

You got a nice organized town. Now to level up, buy land ect....land takes forever.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:

You got a nice organized town. Now to level up, buy land ect....land takes forever.

Thanks. I had a feeling. I just keep running out of money. Haha
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

Chill out man. We have no idea what they may give us after the episode. Since Valentines we've had the FP update and now this Episode tie-in thing. That's fine until Lvl 39 which could come next week.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

Chill out man. We have no idea what they may give us after the episode. Since Valentines we've had the FP update and now this Episode tie-in thing. That's fine until Lvl 39 which could come next week.

I still think we might get something free befor the episode Sunday, but if we don't the n Monday-Tuesday when they clear/update the tie-in content the could drop content. With only a week before STPD EA got to hurry to make money off us.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    If they release Diggs as a playable character on Sunday for us & give him a task where he interacts with the falcon (like how Selma has one with JubJub), then a lot more people would drop money on The falcon. It would be a win/win for everyone. Both players & the devs.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Here's my theory about the Saint Patrick's Day event: I am guessing EA got too many complaints about the Valentines Day event going on too long. Because of this, they're holding off on releasing the Saint Patrick's Day Event to avoid any more backlash. The problem however, is that people are now complaining when it will start and are stuck with a poorly thought out tie-n.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't even care what they give us, I just want level 39 already.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!