12345679Next

Replies

• AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Winners
    AARONRTD

I'm sure you'll get all of last years stuff (for Donuts)[/quote]

Same difference, either way you do quests and get new stuff. Of course if it SPD people will complain that there not enough new content just a lot of stuff from last year (I'm making more predictions now) and Josh will hate it.[/quote]

I can see 14 new threads now with Josh on top with the biggest complaint. [/quote]

drosax1
    I predict that alot of people will complain no matter what kind of update we get[/quote]

How do you know it's coming though? Also having this thread on the first page isn't that bad as soon as an update comes out there will be a bunch of threads with the following titles:

1.(insert update title here)update
    2. New update!!!
    3.What is the update
    4. Update
    5. This update (insert complaint here)
    6. I'm bored with this update
    7. When's the next update?
    8.someone blaming EA
    9. Didn't get what they wanted
    10. A bunch of Add me's/need friends [/quote]

AARONRTD
    11. I can't believe this is all we got, crappy items (I got them all now because I don't have the time to wast on this game) and a bunch of last years stuff no one wants. An epic fail by EA, I'm almost ready to quit this game.(JoshSherer)
    [/quote]
    Edit for clarity
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Hope this is less confusing it didn't allow copying quotes.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't like to complain much, but lately the updates have sucked for older players. But I have to admit your little illustration as to what the forum looked like after the update is spot on haha! :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I don't like to complain much, but lately the updates have sucked for older players. But I have to admit your little illustration as to what the forum looked like after the update is spot on haha! :lol:

Ooo cool sub zero avatar 8)

Yeah older players don't get much. But they are still offering a new character with a building and he is voiced (albeit gibberish) Kinda sucks he has no tasks though. We could still get something else on Monday for Saint Paddys day though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!