EA Forums - Banner

Only Washing Up Gets a Friend Point?

while I'm not sure if it's actually a problem, everyone is experiencing it nonetheless, so spray paint when you can before collecting houses etc!

Replies

• mbemom
    258 posts
    edited February 2014
    Anyone else having the problem of only getting a friend point from a neighbor in your own town who has left graffiti? All the neighbor helps on buildings and houses in my town aren't giving me a friend point (they were this morning). The amount of FP I would have gotten from the houses and buildings would've gotten me my first level already!

I'm pretty sure that the only way to get fp's from people visiting your town is from cleaning graffiti. The best way to get FP's for yourself is to have 100 neighbors and visit them all everyday. If you want to be nice, find buildings in neighbors towns that can be painted to give them the bonus FP.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    I never got a friend point from a normal building, only cleaning graffiti.

I think they made it an incentive to use graffiti since there were people that despised neighbors that did it. It's also an incentive to log in more frequently to clean yours so another neighbor can spray paint it again.

That said, when you tap on a neighbor's building you still get the FP; so it does encourage you to visit neighbors. They can't control how often you check your town so that's why I'm guessing the bonus is limited. You'd hit the prizes significantly faster if all buildings yielded additional points. The object is for it not to be completed in a week, but over a period of time - just like Squidport and Krustyland.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Yea a good thing with the limits is you can find out how many friends you have if you're unsure
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Graffiti is the only way to get a FP in your own town.
  • cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited February 2014

I disagree, I've had two FP's today from normal houses, one pink one blue.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This smells like the work of Frink!
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited February 2014

I disagree, I've had two FP's today from normal houses, one pink one blue.

I swear I got one from a handshake this morning too, but not 100% sure.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The Friend Points take a while to add to the total at the top, so it might just be the delay confusing you.
  • hyphen_ena
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just tapped the handshakes above my Simpson house, Flanders house, and the brown house. Got XP and cash, but no FP.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    This smells like the work of Frink!

Since Frink(aka EA) only appears from graffiti that's the only way to get FP
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    The Friend Points take a while to add to the total at the top, so it might just be the delay confusing you.
    This. Sadly, most buildings don't give FP to their owners, only graffiti does. I've always been a fan of graffiti, so I'm glad of it, but it would be nice to get points for friends visiting, as well as visiting friends.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.