EA Forums - Banner

Any one else glad to not have had a level update in a long time?

I actually spent a fair chunk of change on valentines; went overboard buying trees and other decorations I might wish I had later. Also bought a strip of land. But yeah, I don't mind some time to save up. I still want the zirconia.

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have everything that could be bought with game currency and the ones I want to buy with donuts... Well I don’t have the space...

I would have loved a long quest with the existing characters.

Hopefully when a new level comes they will release a couple new strips of land.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I feel you. I love this game and am glad for new content but without new land I'm at the point where I have to scramble to figure out where to put new buildings. I would be happy with the next update bringing a new character (or two!) and LOTS of new decorations instead of a building. I'm liking this friendship points thing too in the meantime.
  • katcheson8934
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Im glad its not out yet. Gives me a chance to get more land.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Not me. I would like the level. Probably mostly because I'm curious as to which characters and buildings they'll add next. :)

9ANwue9.jpg
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited February 2014
    no it's been far too long between the last few level updates i just want more buildings/characters with LONG questlines.. it's really easy to make money in this game to buy land and have plenty of money left over for the update.

level 38 would have 40+ characters two 12 hour tasks is like $33000 a day (no multiplier and not including buildings etc) and unless you really need the land you don't have to buy it all at once.

• chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    when starting out i feel that the level updates happen waaay to quickly

i prefer to take it slow so that the town looks nice and spacious rather than cramming as many buildings together as quickly as possible

i dont understand why the game is like this..surely it means that people get bored of the game quicker...i notice alot of my neighbours cram together a town and then stop playing
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    Personally I'm quite happy for a quiet spell, gives me time to try and re organise my town before the next level hits, sometimes the levels happen close together and everything just gets dumped somewhere, so least with this update it gives me time to space things out a bit more :)

Dont get me wrong of course i would love an actual level update but it is nice to have a small break to revamp etc. give it a week and yes i will want a level update :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Personally I'm quite happy for a quiet spell, gives me time to try and re organise my town before the next level hits, sometimes the levels happen close together and everything just gets dumped somewhere, so least with this update it gives me time to space things out a bit more :)

Dont get me wrong of course i would love an actual level update but it is nice to have a small break to revamp etc. give it a week and yes i will want a level update :lol:

Exactly this.
  • rocknrollie
    30 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would like a new level as well. I've been here from the beginning and I'm getting really bored :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!