EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow You not giving tickets?

Have not noticed i take a look at get back to you have to wait for timer to run out.

Replies

• ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited February 2014
    i just got 85 tickets at Sideshow You, so might be a saving glitch for you?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    toddestan wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed that you don't actually receive the tickets you win at Sideshow You since the last update?

I'll have to check that out, got to wait till tomorrow to find out though!

Edit: May I ask do you tap the balloons and go off immediately or wait until you see the krustyland tickets stop going up in the bottom right? It seems if you don't wait a bit before exiting the balloon game you don't get the tickets, same goes for the scratch r.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I keep meaning to check, but then I don't. I don't care much unless it gives me donuts. (Been four months since my last sideshow you score :()
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    toddestan wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed that you don't actually receive the tickets you win at Sideshow You since the last update?

Edit: May I ask do you tap the balloons and go off immediately or wait until you see the krustyland tickets stop going up in the bottom right? It seems if you don't wait a bit before exiting the balloon game you don't get the tickets, same goes for the scratch r.

I think this is it. I waited the last time I popped the ballons for the tickets to count up in the bottom of the screen and I got the tickets. Next time I'll try exiting quickly and see if it happens again where I don't get the tickets.
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Have not noticed i take a look at get back to you have to wait for timer to run out.

just checked when i popped the 3rd balloon i was awarded the 60 tickets that i won popping them.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    toddestan wrote:
    toddestan wrote:

I think this is it. I waited the last time I popped the ballons for the tickets to count up in the bottom of the screen and I got the tickets. Next time I'll try exiting quickly and see if it happens again where I don't get the tickets.

Probably yeah, that used to happen to me when I used the scratch r early on in the game!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.