EA Forums - Banner

Idea For Friend Point Prize

Replies

  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Spiderpig. I dream big.

    This!!

    Along with this!!!

    Pig_crap_silo.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    The screamapillar! :)

    +1 and the koi pond! :D

    Yes to both! :thumbup:
    Spiderpig. I dream big.

    This!!

    Along with this!!!

    Pig_crap_silo.jpg

    Spider Pig & Silo is a MUST!!! :thumbup:

    If this did happen i would need to give the Simpsons a bigger back yard as it is very full at the moment lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Spiderpig. I dream big.

    This!!

    Along with this!!!

    Pig_crap_silo.jpg
    That's definitely getting a huge :thumbup: from me! :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    AlanSherer wrote:
    They should add Ian Beale
    bahaha I do hope ur not suggesting the Ian Beale I'm thinking of :lol:
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    AlanSherer wrote:
    They should add Ian Beale
    bahaha I do hope ur not suggesting the Ian Beale I'm thinking of :lol:
    Oh I think he is.
    s1nr0z.gif
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    AlanSherer wrote:
    They should add Ian Beale
    bahaha I do hope ur not suggesting the Ian Beale I'm thinking of :lol:
    Oh I think he is.
    s1nr0z.gif
    bahaha oh dear :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Billboards! (So long as they increased my consumerism)

    New houses!

    Maybe at higher levels they could award little premium decorations like fruit trees and white fences.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Billboards! (So long as they increased my consumerism)

    I love the idea of Billboards and a slight increase in consumerism, i know EA have released a few recently, however i always thought the price was a bit steep for them donut wise, it would be great if they released a few that were for in game cash (for freemium players to enjoy the benefits of them in their town), or for a lower donut cost (maybe 10 donuts?) It's the only reason i don't buy the billboards, donuts are precious (even for premium players like me). It's a shame because i'd love to have some billboards in my town, they do look good the way people have used them in their towns :)

    To add to that, what about vending machines like for food and drinks that can be placed in our towns, they woudl increase consumerism as they generate cash? Well, it's just a suggestion idea that one :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Billboards! (So long as they increased my consumerism)

    I love the idea of Billboards and a slight increase in consumerism, i know EA have released a few recently, however i always thought the price was a bit steep for them donut wise, it would be great if they released a few that were for in game cash (for freemium players to enjoy the benefits of them in their town), or for a lower donut cost (maybe 10 donuts?) It's the only reason i don't buy the billboards, donuts are precious (even for premium players like me). It's a shame because i'd love to have some billboards in my town, they do look good the way people have used them in their towns :)

    To add to that, what about vending machines like for food and drinks that can be placed in our towns, they woudl increase consumerism as they generate cash? Well, it's just a suggestion idea that one :)
    Yeah, the donut cost is why I don't have any billboards, too. But if they released some as FP prizes? Awesome.

    I think a food vending machine would just increase gluttony. Also good, but not as big a deal to me.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Yeah, the donut cost is why I don't have any billboards, too. But if they released some as FP prizes? Awesome.

    I think a food vending machine would just increase gluttony. Also good, but not as big a deal to me.

    To release some as FP prizes woudl be awesome indeed, but rather than just one, based on donut cost, they would have to do a pack, but, that's easy, just look at some episodes...

    * Red Blazer Realty (Marge billboard)
    * Lumber King Billboard
    * Krusty College Billboard
    * Principle Skinner Paints Houses
    * Moes Tavern Billboard (i've heard of this, but it was just a rumour)
    * Dr Nicks Billboard

    Any of these as a package equivelating to about 100 donuts, they would look great in our towns i think and would make a great first personal prize in the game next time round :D

    I didn't think about that with the vending machine/drinks machine, the way i saw it was similar to a shop, you would use cash to buy goods like in real life so would generate a consumerism rating like the shops do, however, i think you are originally correct with what you said, it would probably be gluttony
  • cappiello656
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Since We're Going To Be Getting A Bunch Of Random Items Through The Friend Point System, I Think That This Would Be A Really Cool Addition

    evil_ipods.jpg

    It Could Have An animation when you tap it to whip or task to whip slaves.
    What Do You Think?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cappiello656
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Also Some More Ideas:

    the_simpsons_otto_as_the_cat_bus-1024x576.jpg

    movies-guillermo-del-toro-the-simpsons-pans-labyrinth.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    You need to put img tags around the image links. Like this:

    link
  • PChmura15
    8 posts
    edited February 2014
    What are friends points I tapped too quick and missed half of the convo??
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    PChmura15 wrote:
    What are friends points I tapped too quick and missed half of the convo??

    When you visit friends and tap their houses and graffiti their buildings and stuff, you get Friend Points. You use them to unlock prizes. Click on the trophy in your friends screen to see the prizes.

    You also get friend points when you clean up graffiti in your own town.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    Since We're Going To Be Getting A Bunch Of Random Items Through The Friend Point System, I Think That This Would Be A Really Cool Addition



    (Repost Please, Don't Know How To)

    It Could Have An animation when you tap it to whip or task to whip slaves.
    What Do You Think?

    evil_ipods.jpg

    Re-post, OP if you quote my post you will see how the link needs to be so the picture will show :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Also Some More Ideas:

    the_simpsons_otto_as_the_cat_bus-1024x576.jpg

    simpsons-treehouse.jpg
  • cappiello656
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    You need to put img tags around the image links. Like this:

    link

    Thanks For That :)
  • cappiello656
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Does Anyone Else Have Any Other Ideas?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Bump to merge some Friend Point Prize ideas
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!