EA Forums - Banner

Anyone set up SF anymore!?

Prev134
I know what you mean. Not just freemium or house farmers. I see towns of premium players with tons of premium stuff strewn about without any order or care. Sad. :(

Replies

• kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited February 2014
    Several SF are so messed up the server will knock you off because it is so clustered. I hear you!
  • spitomd
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Lol....so I'm not the only one seeing SF in f up disarray! I care for my SF. Put some love into that *! Jesus!
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    spitomd wrote:
    Lol....so I'm not the only one seeing SF in f up disarray! I care for my SF. Put some love into that *! Jesus!

You mean Jebus. ;)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    spitomd wrote:

You mean Jebus. ;)

• Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    I hate seeing premium players wasting money on a SF they don't care about!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    I posted in another thread about one of my friends like this only reason I don't delete them is how active they are
  • stevie1der99
    17 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm stuck halfway through a redecorating due to larger real life commitments. The middle of my Springfield is a mess but the fringes are looking quite nice.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    Sometimes people start re-designing and then lose motivation so have things stashed in one corner, personally i only have one person on my friends list that has a town like that at the moment
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chimselgirl
    18 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm so happy that I'm not the only one that feels this way. All the clutter makes it difficult to complete tasks, and forget trying to find Sideshow Bob.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've seen a lot of sloppy mess towns too.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm only lvl 28 but I am planning mine as I go, sometimes I change my mind, or forget something was going there, but it is pretty, I think.
  • mikesulpher
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    My Springfield is pretty messy but I'm waiting until I have all the land bought before doing a full design. I've got two full rows to go I think.
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have some friends like that... one even has only one street and no space left, all available land is filled! My own town got a bit messy but I'm slowly getting all available space so I can space out the buildings and then things will be looking much better again
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited February 2014

Me too - it's sad, but each to their own I suppose :cry:
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited February 2014
    The game is very buggy for many android players since valentines. Makes it tough to lay out a proper SF. Sure, some don't care how their SF looks, but many who do are stuck...
  • Grimmybecks
    6 posts
    edited February 2014
    I get premium stuff (itunes card for christmas wasnt the best way to stop my addiction) but i totally agree! it might just be the OCD side in me, but my springfield has to be up-to-date and kept clean and tidy, then i see people with no order just cluttered all together and I get sad :(
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014

I doubt it's $ they spent. 8)
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've also seen towns that don't even have the debris cleaned up
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2014
    Delete them and move on, add forum regulars...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    ink19810 wrote:
    I've also seen towns that don't even have the debris cleaned up

Once you have all the land you have to be careful with clearing up the debris cos once it gone it gone FOREVER! Unless they give us more land of course

crossedfinger.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.