EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland handshakes now paying tickets and CASH

I haven't figured out the pattern but this doesn't seem to happen all of the time. I have two towns and last night I noticed this on my main account. This afternoon I did a couple visits on my second town and got just tickets. I'm at friend level two on both so it doesn't seem to make sense.

As a suggestion to EA please make the "next friend" buttons go from Krustlyland to Krustlyland. I love Krustlyland and would much rather collect tickets than cash, but with the current setup it's so much faster to collect cash.

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I haven't figured out the pattern but this doesn't seem to happen all of the time. I have two towns and last night I noticed this on my main account. This afternoon I did a couple visits on my second town and got just tickets. I'm at friend level two on both so it doesn't seem to make sense.

As a suggestion to EA please make the "next friend" buttons go from Krustlyland to Krustlyland. I love Krustlyland and would much rather collect tickets than cash, but with the current setup it's so much faster to collect cash.

Good suggestion, except some towns don't have a Krustyland at all yet. It doesn't come along until Level Number Sorry-But-I-Don't-Remember, and even then it costs a chunk of money to place the shuttle and not everyone does that. I was hoping EA could work around that, but don't know how ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I have 3 towns and thus far have gotten cash from the handshakes every time.

If they did the next town button to krustyland it would glitch and crash if they don't have it yet. Bad enough it glitch and crashes if you tap something at the same time as another neighbor is tapping it right now
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I was just thinking this the other night too. It took me like an hour to go through 100 towns and SUCKED! I guess I'll be doing cash from the regular SF now :(
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I have 3 towns and thus far have gotten cash from the handshakes every time.

If they did the next town button to krustyland it would glitch and crash if they don't have it yet. Bad enough it glitch and crashes if you tap something at the same time as another neighbor is tapping it right now

Ok I get it now. Cash comes from the handshakes in your own Krustyland not from taps in your neighbor's Krustyland. I was way confused about this earlier today and totally misread the OP.

I could be wrong but I thought I read something the other day that this bonus cash is paid in Springfield as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!