EA Forums - Banner

Received a Donut while visiting Friends today!!

Its a new feature. Its talked about on TSTO News:

http://tstogame.com/2014/02/28/breaking-news-donuts-arent-just-for-dessert-anymore/

Never happened to me, but I love that they added this as a feature. Anything I can do to earn free donuts is fine by me.

Replies

• heyho43
    72 posts
    edited March 2014
    Guessing they gave you a donut because you love EA unconditonally?
  • Azziebelle
    109 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've never had one from a friend, but I did randomly find one when Lisa was cleaning up a section of my own Springfield.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2014
    Azziebelle wrote:
    I've never had one from a friend, but I did randomly find one when Lisa was cleaning up a section of my own Springfield.

Yeah that happens. I probably got about 6 or so total from cleaning all the trash in my SF.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Azziebelle wrote:

You have a 1 in 200 chanceof finding a donut from friends once you get the max friend points
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Azziebelle wrote:

You have a 1 in 200 chanceof finding a donut from friends once you get the max friend points

1 in 200 taps, or 1 in 200 friends visits?
  • LJM0101
    25 posts
    edited March 2014
    ok so you got one donut after spending a large amount to speed up the prizes? yay
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    dcacooper wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Azziebelle wrote:

1 in 200 taps, or 1 in 200 friends visits?

Its the same odds every day there's a thread on here that goes into more detail on it
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited March 2014
    LJM0101 wrote:
    ok so you got one donut after spending a large amount to speed up the prizes? yay

Lol, yea
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!