EA Forums - Banner

Do you or do you not want a Saint Patricks Day?

Replies

• HankScorrpio
    166 posts
    edited March 2014
  • Rebelious1
    85 posts
    edited March 2014
    Yes I know that there has been a lot of threads discussing on what they should release with it. But I want a simple answer, do you or do you not want a Saint Patricks Day? I for one would gladly welcome one :D

P.S: Sorry if a poll similar to this has been made before :oops:

Since there are characters need for completion the answer is yes, there will be one. I would prefer no and maybe do an Easter them and change from year to year. Have a Columbus Day, or a ground hog day...change it up every year.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    only a building and person though and 2-4 missions to earn, I dont wanna have to keep building points in some way just to be screwed over by a fixed spinning wheel stuck with multiple useless one day relevant decorations.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'd like to see Patricks day appear again for sure, the updates that have happened before have been really good :) Granted the 2nd event had very bright green water but was still good all the same :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'd like to see Patricks day appear again for sure, the updates that have happened before have been really good :) Granted the 2nd event had very bright green water but was still good all the same :)

There was a previous SPD event? I thought the one with Tom O'Flanagan's Pub was the only SPD update?

What was the first one?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I am hoping for it but I hope they will give some new content and not just re release the old stuff.

All we can say for sure is Josh will hate it :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

There was a previous SPD event? I thought the one with Tom O'Flanagan's Pub was the only SPD update?

What was the first one?

Ok now you got me doubting myself lol I do remember there being two different colour of the green water one was quite green and the next was REALLY bright Green! So i'm certain there was two SPD events ;)
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I am hoping for it but I hope they will give some new content and not just re release the old stuff.

All we can say for sure is Josh will hate it :mrgreen::mrgreen:

You never know he might surprise us :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I definitely want to see us get one. Only cause i'm interested In what character they would give us maybe Colin.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    definately have another Saint Patricks Day event, last year we got Tom O'Flannagan and O'Flannagans pub which was the best freebie they gave out. It'd be great to see what they have in store for it this year :D
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Nope just one, bright green then when the blue came back everyone swore it was brighter than it was. 8)
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2014
    No. Simply because I hated the neon green water. Also because if it’s anything like the second Valentine’s day I’m not expecting much originality for a second * Patrick’s. Concerning second events I loved Halloween and Christmas was a enjoyable as well. Since then I only see old stuff coming at random times and old players cannot really benefit from that between the events.

• dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited March 2014
    There's a few more Irish characters from the show they could add & even the erotic bakery Marge worked at in the last saint patricks day episode. Even an orange and a green leprechaun.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited March 2014
    Yeh. Would be nice to have a building & char with a short storyline. Maybe a few premium items for those completionists and green water for a few weeks :)
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited March 2014
    I hope we get one and that it comes by the end of the week, since Saint Pats Day is 2 weeks from today. Why can't I abbreviate Saint without an * popping up?
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I hope we get an update with Saint Patrick's Day stuff (buildings/decorations/new characters)... but I don't think it warrants an event. And if there is an event, for the love of God, EA: DO NOT INCLUDE A WHEEL!

(didn't know S t . is a bad word?)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I hope we get one and that it comes by the end of the week, since Saint Pats Day is 2 weeks from today. Why can't I abbreviate Saint without an * popping up?

I'm not 100% sure on this but last year i think they released it 10 days before Saint Patricks Day, and built it up with small quests and storylines throughout :)
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    :D Plastic paddies. :D
  • RiverSong83
    7 posts
    edited March 2014
    Yes, I am looking forward to *. Patrick's Day quests and prizes.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I welcome Saint Patricks Day. One of my favorite holidays. I also welcome the wheel & hopefully it can be filled with some new nifty Irish themed content. Here's what I'm hoping for

1. Father Sean with Saint Jerome's Catholic School
    2. Old Irish Man
    3. Groundskeeper Seamus
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I welcome Saint Patricks Day. One of my favorite holidays. I also welcome the wheel & hopefully it can be filled with some new nifty Irish themed content. Here's what I'm hoping for

1. Father Sean with Saint Jerome's Catholic School
    2. Old Irish Man
    3. Groundskeeper Seamus

+1 :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!