EA Forums - Banner

Good TV shows?

Well I just finished watching all the Walking Dead episodes , never watched them before. I also watched Arrested Development I'm about to watch The Killing. I saw season 3, I'm about to go and watch seasons 1 & 2.

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I know Dexter has finished already but I'm a late comer and am only on season 4. If you've not already watched it do -it's great :D

I've also just started watching falling skies, still not sure if I like it yet :?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Dexter was good, just finished watching it. My gf is rewatching the West Wing. It seems pretty interesting. Rescue Me is an really good show. It's really funny and has a good story. Psych is my favorite show at the moment. It is in it's last season, but can be seen on cable as repeats or is on Netflix as well.
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just finished watching misfits, vampire diaries, witches of east end and true blood.... Bit of a TV addict.

Other favourite tv series include: dexter, game of thrones, breaking bad, Gilmore girls, friends, Buffy, angel, firefly, smallville, charmed, Big Bang theory, house, arrow, gossip girl, how I met your mother, arrested development.. Too many others.

Thinking of starting on pretty little liars, white collar and the originals... If only work and uni didn't get in the way!!

I keep getting told to watch the walking dead, I couldn't get into it, but admittedly that was only after one episode. Is it worth another attempt??
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    stuff that is on right now.

House of Cards (Evil Politician)
    Walking Dead (Zombie Survival)
    Vikings (Vikings)
    Workaholics (Stoner 3 Stooges)
    Black Sails (Pirates)
    True Detective (Buddy Cop Drama)
    King of the Nerds (Nerd Survivor)
    The Americans (Soviet Spy family)
    Banshee (Criminal Disguised as a Sheriff)
    Amish Mafia (Amish Mafia)
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Sorry in advance for the length of this response, but I love the idiot box! Here are some of my suggestions:
    The Walking Dead
    Game of Thrones
    The Newsroon
    Boardwalk Empire
    True Detective
    Hell on Wheels
    Mad Men
    Elementary
    Vikings
    Parenthood
    Hawaii Five-O
    Lost

Comedies:
    Wilfred (FIND this one!)
    Archer
    Veep
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    Modern Family
    Community
    It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    The League
    Workaholics
    East Bound and Down
    The Big Bang Theory
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Misc:
    Drunk History
    Hollywood Game Night
    Planet Earth
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Mec06 - sounds like we have almost identical taste in shows but I think some of those r a bit girly for the boys lol :P

Sandwedking - I so agree with curb your enthusiasm (I'm actually rewatching those right now) and it's always sunny in Philadelphia! Lost was awesome but the end annoyed me :evil:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Mec06 - sounds like we have almost identical taste in shows but I think some of those r a bit girly for the boys lol :P

Yes I do love my girly shows, although I gave convinced MW to watch most of those with me and he didn't completely hate all of them..
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited March 2014
    I agree Vikings is good! (And not girly at all)
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Can't believe no one has said the Simpsons
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Is the shield good?
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    24! You'll be able to watch them all before the new series starts in May! :mrgreen:
  • AlanSherer
    84 posts
    edited March 2014
    Is the shield good?

One of the best series ever. Vic Mackey is the ultimate anti hero.
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AlanSherer wrote:
    Just got done watching The Shield and I am looking for something good to watch.

I have also already watched:

Breaking Bad
    The Sopranos
    Lilyhammer
    Under the dome

My all time favorite is The Wire. Also suggest House of Cards, Justified, Hell on Wheels.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014
    Revolution is a must watch :)

• Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Can't believe no one has said the Simpsons

I've heard it's supposed to be pretty good :mrgreen:
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited March 2014
    If you're not watching True Detective, we cannot be friends.
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    mec06 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Yes I do love my girly shows, although I gave convinced MW to watch most of those with me and he didn't completely hate all of them..

I have the same taste as you too. Some of my favourites shows are on mec06's list and I'd add Castle, The mentalist, Bones, Once upon a time, Raising Hope and obviously Sherlock.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I have the same taste as you too. Some of my favourites shows are on mec06's list and I'd add Castle, The mentalist, Bones, Once upon a time, Raising Hope and obviously Sherlock.

I can't remember if Revenge was mentioned but that's a good one too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.