EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

How far are you with FP?

15678911Next

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Less than 600 away from Stampy. I should have him tonight after FP resets back to 10. Saw him for the first time in a neighbor's town with Bart riding on his back. I'm Looking forward to winning him.
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited March 2014
    300 points away...4 and a half hours until it resets to 10FP per action.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    I'm 18points away from Homer's Car and I've finished visiting al my neighbours

I hate it when that happens, all you can rely on is graffiti! :-\
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited March 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    I'm 18points away from Homer's Car and I've finished visiting al my neighbours

I hate it when that happens, all you can rely on is graffiti! :-\

I know, I'm really hoping all my neighbours graffitti in my town :/
    I love your avatar by the way :)
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just got Stampy last night on my main town. I'm probably at least a week away from completion in my feeder town.
  • jwmeyers808
    31 posts
    edited March 2014
    If you visit all friends once a day it takes less than 8 days to get all the prizes .... Don't know why anyone would speed up anything using doughnuts.... I have had Stampy now for 3 days and once again not playing more than once daily as there isn't any reason .....

KapoleiJon --- Add me I have dumped a few non playing friends..
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've slacked a lot. I'm about 900 FP from Homer's Car, so 5,900 from Stampy, if I got my facts right.
  • quintings
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    Update I'm on stampy . Taking me forever to get!
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Wasn't really excited to get Stampy as the episode he appeared in wasn't that enjoyable. However, Stampy the game character is very cool. It's a crack-up how he puts Bart in his mouth and then he's covered in drool. Kudos on some fantastic animation EA!

Is Stampy the same elephant that appeared in the episode with Big **** Marge and tried to kill Bart and Milhouse or was that a different one?

• fluffling
    516 posts
    edited March 2014
    Edited the poll to include donuts
    I've only just gotten Homer's Car
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited March 2014
    Got Stampy a few days ago.

Not seen any donuts yet.
  • DD13world
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have just received Stampy as of today which didn't took long.

They really should add for the 6th Friend Points is for Lisa "Cool" outfit like it shows on the picture w/ the the way on how to get friend points thing.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited March 2014
    DD13world wrote:
    I have just received Stampy as of today which didn't took long.

They really should add for the 6th Friend Points is for Lisa "Cool" outfit like it shows on the picture w/ the the way on how to get friend points thing.

I know, that part of the picture is my basis for the hope of new friend levels to come (but hopefully not too soon, I still need to get Stampy and I would like some donuts :-) )
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got Stampy yesterday then scored 2 donuts while finishing up my neighbor list.

ace_ventura.gif
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm less than 300 away from Stampy! So I will have him tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get some random donuts - I also found 2 picking up trash with Lisa by waiting several hours to hit her thumbs up. Not sure if it was luck or if that strategy works but I'm gonna keep trying!
  • monkeyhandsL
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I'm less than 300 away from Stampy! So I will have him tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get some random donuts - I also found 2 picking up trash with Lisa by waiting several hours to hit her thumbs up. Not sure if it was luck or if that strategy works but I'm gonna keep trying!

Me too. I got 1 doughnut for cleaning up Springfield!

Around 1,200 FPs away now:)
  • Sammicatcat
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got Stampy on Sunday I think. Seemed to take forever but I see there are folk who have only just got him or are still working on it. I didn't use any doughnuts to speed up, just keep tapping on my friends' towns. I really like Stampy, he not has tasks which is rare or perhaps unprecedented (does Santa's Little Helper or any of the other pets have tasks?) for animals in this game but covers Bart with drool which is very cool.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just got stampy a few minutes ago, finally!!!
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I received Stampy two days ago. First time through all of my friends I received three extra doughnuts Yeah! However last night when I went through again all my friends list NOTHING zip... :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.