EA Forums - Banner

How far are you with FP?

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    spitomd wrote:
    I would have over 2,000 friend points but my friends/ strangers click on 2 things so I don't get the frind points! I'm removing each person who is doing that! It complete bull *!! I didn't have as many problems a year ago?

You can't trust who you add as friends anymore! It's a freaking shame!

Other than the two points each you would get from the friends who happened along just after you clean the graffiti from your Town Hall, police station, elementary school, and Moe's Bar, it doesn't matter whether ANY of your friends visit you. You get no friend points from friends visiting YOU. You get friend points when YOU visit friends. If those four buildings are already sprayed when they visit you, they are of no gain to your point total at all.

And the majority of TSTO players don't know about the graffiti difference.

So just keep anyone who has buildings available to tap, so you can earn FP. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just Hit homers Car tonight so 5k to go for Stampy
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have a cat in a box. Is it dead or alive? :shock:
  • Azziebelle
    109 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have a cat in a box. Is it dead or alive? :shock:

:D Both until you look inside.

I've got Snowball II and I'm halfway to getting Homer's Car.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm about 500 FP's from Homer's car - so hopefully tomorrow morning (UK time) i will have done my rounds and yay! Homers car will take pride of place at the side of The Simpson house :D
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have about 170 FP until I unlock Snowball II. I could've gotten it yesterday but I always stop when the points get down to 1FP per click, not worth it

But don't worry, I start at a different spot in my friends list every day
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just got homers car :D can't wait to get stampy but 5000 FP might take a while, can't be bothered to work out the math lol!
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'll get Snowball II this evening.

I kinda like this FP update. Can go at your own pace. The urgency to get all the items in the timed updates can get annoying andstops being fun pretty quick
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Just got homers car :D can't wait to get stampy but 5000 FP might take a while, can't be bothered to work out the math lol!

Its about 6 days or so if you have 100 friends
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm now on the long haul to get Homers car :) Then it the long journey to get stampy, so cant wait to get the elephant
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    My friends will reset in about 11 hours, but I'm still 848 away from Homer's car. Which is only annoying because I'll be sooooo close, and yet still so far away!
  • cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just unlocked homers car :mrgreen:
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ugghh, I am about 200 points from the Car. When I finish visiting tonight, I'll be about 50 shy....so I guess the car will be tomorrow
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm still about 1,700 away from the car
    I haven't been able to visit neighours as I've been feeling quite sick recently
    so if you're my neighbour then sorry about that :?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think I'm only halfway to the car. I've only been visiting half my list every day. I plead physics exam and Stick of Truth finally being released. Sorry, neighbors.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    100 more FP to go to get Homer's car!
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just got the car!! I can't wait to have Stampy in my town.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I think I almost got Snowball II. It sounds like the 3rd prize I think. No idea. I skipped visiting over the weekend as I was busy, and also I trimmed down to less than 60 neighbors. I marked another 2-3 for removal assuming I get 0 actions again.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm about 630FP away from Homer's car
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just got Snowball.

Having problems with being kicked out while visiting, so it's going to take a long time to get the rest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.