EA Forums - Banner

How far are you with FP?

Replies

• Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    received homer's car this afternoon..yeah..wonder if Homer will ever get his keys?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just got Homer's car. I found a spot for it in the duff stadium parking lot :D
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I would be further along if I didn't have so many "untappable" neighbours. There are about a dozen, all high levels, that when I stop through everyday there is nothing to tap, it's frustrating because I have to waste so much time scrolling around their vast towns.
    Hahahah, oh well.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited March 2014
    The friend point box occasionally appears at the top of the screen in my own Springfield - can you get friend points from your own Springfield?
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just got the car.
    The friend point box occasionally appears at the top of the screen in my own Springfield - can you get friend points from your own Springfield?
    Yeah. When a friend taps Moe's, the police station, the courthouse, or the elementary and you clear it. That's why one strategy is to move those buildings close to the landing.
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited March 2014
    I got Homer's car last night and put it behind Moe's. Finally working towards Stampy. I should have about 1000FP by the end the the day today. This FP system has proven itself pretty great as far as I'm concerned.
  • holligirl000
    26 posts
    edited March 2014
    300 from homers car, will get those late today. 500 for Stampy! Wow that will take a week to get
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm now in the middle of the long, hard grind toward Stampy.

• adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    112 short of Homer's car.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Skydude252 wrote:
    Homer's car is now parked in the plaza where I have the ClausCo building and the King Homer Skyscraper (and a Khlav Khalash cart). Not exactly *twin* towers, but I was a big fan of that episode and it's about hte closest I can get.

That's where I put my car too! :D
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited March 2014
    I don't care! I just like voting! I even bring my own hanging chads! Then I start throwing cats and get kicked out of the White House.
  • incantoscuro
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
    Homer's car ;)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Tonight ill be past the half way point to getting Stampy
    I just got the car.
    Yeah. When a friend taps Moe's, the police station, the courthouse, or the elementary and you clear it. That's why one strategy is to move those buildings close to the landing.

You mean town hall not courthouse
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just need stampy now :mrgreen:
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just got Stampy! I'm well chuffed with him - he's a great addition to the game!

Now looking forward to seeing if I get any bonus donuts from visiting friends, and waiting for additional FP prizes.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    25FP short of stampy only 21 actions left with no stuff to tap :(
    Only 10hrs left for visits lol
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I should have Stampy tomorrow evening after i do my rounds tonight, at the moment i'm sitting at just over 4,120 FP's after tonight's visits i should only need about 200 FP's on Saturday (It's a bit less that 200 however i do add plenty extra incase there are towns with nothing to be tapped, which is only a handful of neighbours, but you never know)
  • glitzyoccasions
    93 posts
    edited March 2014
    Got them all now
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014

Now looking forward to seeing if I get any bonus donuts from visiting friends, and waiting for additional FP prizes.
    I'm sure you'll get some donuts. I got Stampy on Wednesday and I got two donuts yesterday :D
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Nilmade wrote:

I'm sure you'll get some donuts. I got Stampy on Wednesday and I got two donuts yesterday :D

Bring em on! Free donuts are always welcome.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.