EA Forums - Banner

poll on farming buildings to help neighbors

I've got a small brown house farm going, mainly because I sometimes cannot log in fir a few hours, and with 100 active neighbours, I would like to have something for them to tap!

Replies

• thehambone251
    26 posts
    edited March 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    I've got a small brown house farm going, mainly because I sometimes cannot log in fir a few hours, and with 100 active neighbours, I would like to have something for them to tap!

I agree and have the same thing going
  • Mdrew
    23 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have more of a house garden going on so neighbors will have more to tap.

Hopefully after visits slow down and I have more buildings (I'm not max level yet) I'll be able to get rid of them.

I don't like the look of the cookie cutter community I live in, I don't want one in my SF either.
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Well, it certainly seems I'm in the minority here.

I don't like it. Of course, it's up to you how you play the game, but I prefer to build my SF gradually, gaining money and XP through new buildings, characters and quests. I can't see the point of farming unless you want to finish the game in record time. I prefer to take a more leisurely approach; I want the game to last as long as possible.

I don't think anything less of people who do farm; everyone has their reasons. But I won't have a farmer for a neighbour. Sorry.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Mdrew wrote:
    I have more of a house garden going on so neighbors will have more to tap.

Hopefully after visits slow down and I have more buildings (I'm not max level yet) I'll be able to get rid of them.

I don't like the look of the cookie cutter community I live in, I don't want one in my SF either.

I'm same I do hate when a neighbor has a house farm but nothing to tap. For me I might take a day off visiting once I get stampy just to reset my timer
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Would have picked indifferent if it was an option. I didn't put out any more houses in my main town. I have several buildings to choose from. I did put out some more brown houses in my side towns however. But I did that for selfish reason. That way I don't have to enter them as often so I can collect from them with my main town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.