EA Forums - Banner

FP Tips!

honestly, i don't have time to look for graffiti buildings for so many towns each day

i go into a town and tap the first 3 things i see and then move onto the next

is anyone else like me?

Replies

• brittannie54
    172 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    honestly, i don't have time to look for graffiti buildings for so many towns each day

is anyone else like me?

Same here. I just tap as quickly as I can and move on to the next town. I have a full neighborhood and it takes about 45 minutes.
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:

is anyone else like me?

Same here.

Also I've found that sometimes my game doesn't keep up with my tapping. If I graffiti something as my last action in a town and move to the next, it won't give me credit unless I actually wait for the graffiti animation to stop and the money/xp/fp to pop out.
  • whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Also, don't collect money from everything in your town all at once. Collect all the handshakes and big-dollar items (or, if you'd rather, the quick-pay buildings), sure, but if you clear out everything, that leaves nothing for your friends to tap.
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It isn't an issue for me, but I do facepalm when I see so many neighbours have visited and tapped buildings right next to those that can be vandalised but not vandalised.

Maybe they aren't on here and just don't know.

Either way, doesn't bother me, just interesting.
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'll take a quick scan around and if I see that 2 or more buildings are already painted, I won't bother looking for the rest (assuming they are too)....unless of course I stumble on them. I don't mind the extra effort, gives me a chance to see what some people are doing with their towns.

But I do visit in waves...I do some in the morning, some in the afternoon and some in the evening.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Once I found my landing zone I put the four graffitiable buildings and my KL shuttle there to make it easier on some of my friends
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014
    Didn't feel a new thread was necessary...So I am just adding this in here....I visited the remaining 1 point friends that I had leftover from yesterday. Cleared that. Then I went to 1 (ONE) total 10 point, then back down to 5 points per visit , etc....what happened to my other 10's?
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm an idiot. I search all 100 neighbors for buildings to vandalize, then I get ticked when they visit and tap everything but my 4, and I swear that tomorrow I'm not going to bother looking I'll just tap the first three I see. It never works like that though. lol.
  • Skipadedodah
    118 posts
    edited March 2014
    Wish folks had more buildings... Dropped folks that NEVER have anything to click
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm an idiot. I search all 100 neighbors for buildings to vandalize, then I get ticked when they visit and tap everything but my 4, and I swear that tomorrow I'm not going to bother looking I'll just tap the first three I see. It never works like that though. lol.

I so do the same.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dcacooper wrote:
    It isn't an issue for me, but I do facepalm when I see so many neighbours have visited and tapped buildings right next to those that can be vandalised but not vandalised.

Maybe they aren't on here and just don't know.

Either way, doesn't bother me, just interesting.
    I do that a lot on accident. I just tap what I see when I see it. It takes that split second to realize that I missed a chance to vandalize.

Another tip: Have short jobs going as often as possible at channel 6, Cletus's farm, and the OAS.
  • cadaverzero
    13 posts
    edited March 2014
    With you all. I click on the first things I see mostly. I moved some of my graffiti buildings to the landing spot gonna move the rest and krusty land. I've found most people don't go to kl so it's a good go to if it is visible.
  • mizstephy
    33 posts
    edited March 2014
    I usually tap the first 3 buildings i see and if theres nothing i try to find the kl shuttle but sometimes it hard to find so i give up and move on. Other times both their sp and their kl have nothing to tap.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.