EA Forums - Banner

Rolling Up on 1 Year Forum Lurker

Prev1
May i say what a nice post :) glad to see you are liking the forum and enjoying the game :thumbup:

Keeps these great posts coming :)

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited March 2014
    That's awesome buddy :mrgreen: hopefully you will stay out of the shadow and add your opinions, even show off your town in the showcase section,

I agree they're a lot of awesome people that help make this site the way it is, there are talented people who can make do amazing things with avatars,badges,signatures. And also a lot of people who think outside the box when creating thier towns.

Awesome thread my friend :thumbup:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome! I only recently rolled out of the lurker shadows myself, and I'm really glad I did. The people kicking around here are fabulous humans. :D Hope to see more of you around!
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome pal glad u joined this forum a lot a good people here very friendly & a nice this is a nice post that u posted :D
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for sharing these great comments and observations! If your Springfield is half as awesome as this post, your neighborinos should consider themselves very lucky! :-)
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the nice comments guys, kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

As far as my towns go, they look like dumps compared to some of seen, but I have fun trying different things and moving this or that around. Keeps me from moving the furniture around in the house every week so the husbands happy too.
    I guess that's one of the reasons why I've never gotten bored with it, so much to do, so little time.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I lurked for a long time, I'm still more a lurker than a full time member. This forum is a lot of fun, informative and helpful. no matter what your looking for your sure to find it here. There is something for everyone, and that is the way it should be. Welcome!!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    One of us! One of us! One of us! Lol.

Nice to see ya' about! I can't speak for others, but I don't bite! Unless that is, you want me to :p

Also, rocking the fellow Canadian status is a huge bonus to me ;)
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:

Nice to see ya' about! I can't speak for others, but I don't bite! Unless that is, you want me to :p

LOL! by the way, Love the new "trailer park"
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:

Lol. Temporary! I assure you! It's just so people have something to tap for those annoying Friend Points! Might make it more 'trailer park-ish' soon!

I keep lurking your town looking for development :)
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    MissGrafin wrote:

Lol. Temporary! I assure you! It's just so people have something to tap for those annoying Friend Points! Might make it more 'trailer park-ish' soon!

I did a little bit yesterday, with a new car coming soon I needed to expand Apu's Gas Bar!
    I learned how to post gifs this morning and before you poof! half the day's gone.
    Sorry I haven't got the timing for spray painting right yet, I just go to the drive in and wait for the movie to start!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    MissGrafin wrote:

I did a little bit yesterday, with a new car coming soon I needed to expand Apu's Gas Bar!
    I learned how to post gifs this morning and before you poof! half the day's gone.
    Sorry I haven't got the timing for spray painting right yet, I just go to the drive in and wait for the movie to start!

Lol! Yes, my good ol' gas bars are getting a little flooded too! Me thinks Homer's car might get ill parked at the power plant when it rolls into my town! Or I'll place it at Moe's.
    Half a day well wasted, man. Half a day well wasted. We've all been there at some point!
    No worries! Film coming soon! I promise!
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited March 2014
    large.gif
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm a bit of a background lurker myself, I do make the occasional comment usually at the end. I love reading the forums, but it's just having the confidence to join in I guess.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm a bit of a background lurker myself, I do make the occasional comment usually at the end. I love reading the forums, but it's just having the confidence to join in I guess.

Just jump in feet 1st :lol: But you could get hooked so be careful ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ha I might just do that - cheers :lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Don't worry, tapped out ruined my life too! ;-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ha I might just do that - cheers :lol:

I shall look forward to seeing more posts from you :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014

Ah a great neighbourino, input is always welcome :)
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited March 2014
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    Welcome nascarchamp!
    subii42 wrote:

Ah a great neighbourino, input is always welcome :)

I agree with you both. I'm a lurker most of the time and theslayer is a great neighbour :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!