EA Forums - Banner

How Long Did It Take You To Buy All Five Aspirational Buildings?

Prev1
i just got the magnifying glass

i have enough saved up for the zirconia but i like to have double.
i will need 8 million in the bank before i buy it.

i have been playing for a very long time. i got the duff racer when it originally came out.

i just recently got all the land and now with the lack of an update that requires money i have been saving up pretty good.

Replies

• cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Been playing since August 2012 and just got the zirconia last week, which was the last one for me to get. No house farming, just playing at a steady pace. Still have 11 million in the bank, just in case I need it.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've been playing since early July and have the sunsphere and two million. Of the ones I don't have yet, I care most about the zirconia, I'm not terribly bothered with the other three.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2014
    Been playing since Feb '13, and I've just finished the Magnifying Glass. I like to keep a buffer of 2m around, so when I hit 7m I'll build the Zirconia.

I'm doing about 200k/day, so for the 5m that's 25 days - barring level ups with new buildings that will probably come in around 350-400k. 3 days for the build. So I reckon early April I'll be done.
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited March 2014
    Started the game a year ago and finally last week got the Zirconia really hard to find a good place for it.
  • AJtheboss1
    3867 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't care much about them. The only one I'd consider is the stone of zirconia, and that's because it's not obnoxiously big. I want my town to look real, not like a clowns village.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks to the "stackable" glitch, I got all of them in two days, or 3 hours of playing. It's too bad I don't have the room in my main town to place them.
  • jukan00
    2312 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have enough to buy everything (took about 2 months once I gave in to house farming) but honestly I'm not sure I will buy them. Most likely I'll buy them eventually and store them bringing one out occasionally. Just don't know where to put them all.
    Oh well I'm totally positive EA will give us more land soon anyways.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm closing in on the giant magnifying glass. I've been playing since July.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2014
    Got my final one a month or two ago. Took about a year.
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    August 29 2013 when the WLZ came out.
  • sacol4940
    5 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm not bothered about these, I'd rather spend my cash on other stuff
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2014
    sacol4940 wrote:

Sure. But if you play long enough, you'll run out of things to spend cash on.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I got the esculator to nowhere a while back and tbh, i regret it, waste of in game cash. Looked at the popsicle stick tower, didn't look right in my town so cancelled getting that, 50ft magnifying Glass doesn't interest me either, tbh, the only one i want is the Cubic Zirconia, which at $5m is a bit of a wait, so i'm saving the in game cash for new items that may be released during tasks/new quests as we go along in the game :)
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    sacol4940 wrote:

That's not really the topic is it!?
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've been playing since late June/early July, and I have the Sunsphere and the Escalator. I decided to hold off on the others until I bought up all of the land. I haven't compared my SF to the grid lately, but I think I have a looooong way to go before I get there. So I suspect it will be several more months before I'm even thinking about the other aspirationals.

EDIT: escalators and elevators are not the same thing. :oops:
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Started during WD of 2013. No house farm (but a fleshed out neighborhood w extra houses). Got the zirconia about a month ago to complete all aspirationals and now have a bit over 2 million in the bank. I like the way all the aspirationals look and most of them are from my fav episode (monorail). The town is getting pretty cluttered wout new land though.
  • sacol4940
    5 posts
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    sacol4940 wrote:

That's not really the topic is it!?

Well this is my first day on this forum and I doubt ill be around much longer if comments like this are a frequent thing....

There are other people who have posted similar to what I did, but I see you haven't made comments about their posts?
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Between 'stackables' massive house farming, a good multiplier and a little bit of cheating when I wasn't above such things,.. Maybe a week? But I got them as they came out. I'm only counting the time spent gaining the cash towards the items, not just regular gameplay.
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ive played since day one (but quit for a while with all the serious problems) and STILL dont have the cubic zirconia. Im at about 2.2 mil right now and what keeps setting me back to be honest is buying land. Yes, at level 38 I dont have all the land. My town is BIG but its condensed compared to others, I dont decorate a lot of land surrounding buildings. Maybe once I have all the land and spread out my buildings more I'll decorate lots more.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2014
    At first I didn't really care but after a while (and a few millions later) I decided to go for it. I bought the last one (the zirconia) after the Christmas event. Now I’m sitting on 7,5 millions with nothing interesting to buy...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!