EA Forums - Banner

Lost my Lemon Tree!!!

Everytime you play the game and do wtv action,make sure to visit a friends town before closing it so you are 100% sure it saved the game. I purchased 72 donuts saturday and I just called apple to get a refund cause the first 12 I purchased disapeared the second I closed my game(I forgot to visit a friends town) then I went to purchase a stack of 60, bought Buddha homers and got crap out of em so I went and purchased another 60,bought the squeaky-voice teen and 2 other buddhas,closed the game (forgetting to visit a friends town) came back in the game just to see that I was 10 steps backward back at right before I purchased donuts,I had no squeaky-voice teen,lost the 2 premium stuff I got from the buddhas..

this game is deff broke (servers are) and they need to fix the god damn saving. BUT there is a turn-around and its by visiting your friends right before closing the game.

Hope this works for you the next time.. and that sucks lemon tree is awesome I got mine from my first weekly mistery box ever and Im glad its still there. (Ive been playing the game for 2 weeks now and I had no issues in the first week but its been a mess since the past 4 days with all the trouble saving) sorry for the bad english

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!