Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    She's in your inventory
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the help. Many thanks. Only place I didn't look. My bad.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    No problem
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    She's a bugger to find once you do place her in your Springfield! Tiny cat!
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited March 2014
    Shortyy01 wrote:

Lol you already have the 1st two prizes, why would you not look in the same place they were.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited March 2014
    SUM1HATED wrote:
    Shortyy01 wrote:

Lol you already have the 1st two prizes, why would you not look in the same place they were.

Wasn't thinking and I have a pretty good excuse as to why and it's because I have a brain injury from a stroke so I tend to miss somethings. :wink:
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Snowball II almost makes Ralph and the leprechaun look huge. Seriously I bet I never notice that thing in my town again.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Snowball II almost makes Ralph and the leprechaun look huge. Seriously I bet I never notice that thing in my town again.
    I have to agree with you on that one! But hey it's a free item, so I'm not complaining.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014

Tell me about it, can't see her at all
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014

I tend to lose all the small "decoration" characters/animals, i havent seen the burns monster or Bart raven for ages, i know they still about but duno where lol I', yet to get snowball II but i know after a day the cat will be the same as those others and vanish till one day OH THERE SHE IS :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I tend to lose all the small "decoration" characters/animals, i havent seen the burns monster or Bart raven for ages, i know they still about but duno where lol I', yet to get snowball II but i know after a day the cat will be the same as those others and vanish till one day OH THERE SHE IS :lol:

haha snowball is the first small dec I have had. Haven't got the raven or monster. Or the leprechaun. I really hope they bring these things back, even for doughnuts.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tap her and she coughs up a fur ball,or naps
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014
    They were all donut purchases at the time of release
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

haha snowball is the first small dec I have had. Haven't got the raven or monster. Or the leprechaun. I really hope they bring these things back, even for doughnuts.

You never know what EA will bring back but hopefully for people like yourself who dont have these characters i do hope they bring them back :) Although the Burns monster isnt that great, I really like Bart Raven tho :) The Leprechaun is awesome as he pays out money or XP every time you tap him :) He also speeds off after every tap so then you have to catch him :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

You never know what EA will bring back but hopefully for people like yourself who dont have these characters i do hope they bring them back :) Although the Burns monster isnt that great, I really like Bart Raven tho :) The Leprechaun is awesome as he pays out money or XP every time you tap him :) He also speeds off after every tap so then you have to catch him :lol:

They sound awesome. :D Thanks
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Do you think they would change the leprechaun to pay out like the spuckler children it's hard to find birthday sometime without the cash above his head. Basically the only way to find them easily is to remove any roads so they go to squidport. Also I honestly think that they should of made Santa's little helper cost like 60 donuts, 150 donuts is too much to pay for a character that doesn't really do anything
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Santa's little helper cost like 60 donuts, 150 donuts is too much to pay for a character that doesn't really do anything

I agree. I think Santa's Little Helper should be added to the next FP update, 150 donuts is ridiculous for a character that does nothing. i think if not as a FP prize then at least 40 donuts.

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Santa's little helper cost like 60 donuts, 150 donuts is too much to pay for a character that doesn't really do anything

I agree. I think Santa's Little Helper should be added to the next FP update, 150 donuts is ridiculous for a character that does nothing. i think if not as a FP prize then at least 40 donuts.

Exactly or even given a task or too like jub jub and stampy
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Exactly or even given a task or too like jub jub and stampy

Even if they added a couple of tasks like

* Sniff that other dogs **** (requires another dog in the game)
    * Run away from home (quest/task that could include Duffman and release even more new content and it'd be an episode tie in where he becomes Duff Dog)

i still think his value should be no more than 40 donuts unless he comes with his dog house which then i'd look at paying up to 90 donuts for him
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I disagree. I'm still a little peeved about everyone getting Mr. Plow for free when I paid 90 doughnuts for him last year. I got SLH for free, but if I was to purchase him and then they offered him for free later, I would be peeved as well. As for SLH going down in price or on sale, I'm okay with that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!