EA Forums - Banner

Bueller? Level 39? Bueller?

Prev1
yes we will get level 39 when it is released.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    yes we will get level 39 when it is released.

:lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    We will not get Level 39 until 5 more Level 39 threads are started and remain on the 1st page for at least 72 hours.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    We will not get Level 39 until 5 more Level 39 threads are started and remain on the 1st page for at least 72 hours.

Touch?, I'd better get started :mrgreen:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I think we are overdue for a Bartman skin as well. I'm thinking we may get a saint Patrick's day update/mini event that'll last till after the 17th then level 39 between that and whacking day/whatever is planned for April
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    "Bueller? Level 39? Bueller?"

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. :mrgreen:

Hopefully level 39 (and the crazy cat lady) isn't too far away but this week (probably tomorrow) we're probably just getting the Saint Patricks Day Update.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Touch?, I'd better get started :mrgreen:

What if you started your thread last week, changed the title 6 times, had over 11,000 people/views wondering **** ever since, and annoyingly keep bumping it. Does that count? :roll:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. :mrgreen:

I saw that whole scene in my head while reading that :lol:
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I saw that whole scene in my head while reading that :lol:

Love that movie.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Um any idea if we are ever getting level 39?

Look to its coming on the first light of the fifth day....
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Hopefully level 39 (and the crazy cat lady) isn't too far away but this week (probably tomorrow) we're probably just getting the Saint Patricks Day Update.

Hahaha.

But why can't we have both? :roll: * paddy isn't the same though!
  • ThomasA85
    21 posts
    edited March 2014
    No level 39 until they have released the Saint Patricks day update with a much wanted second chance to purchase the wishing well at a very cheap 150 donuts, Saint Patricks day will then be far too long and most people will probably be bored of it way before its finish date which will probably get extended. :D I very much hope everything I have just said is wrong.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ThomasA85 wrote:
    No level 39 until they have released the Saint Patricks day update with a much wanted second chance to purchase the wishing well at a very cheap 150 donuts, Saint Patricks day will then be far too long and most people will probably be bored of it way before its finish date which will probably get extended. :D I very much hope everything I have just said is wrong.

saint patricks is not an event. it was just a simple quest line with a reward at the end last time
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    ThomasA85 wrote:

Pure speculation here, but i suspect there will be a 'Luck Of The Irish' wheel (or something like that) to match the xmas event and valentines. Instead of doing what they did before and throughout the two weeks giving us a free Irish item, they will all be on the wheel to win, along with a quest, new tasks for this event and some overpriced premium items :lol:

I want the wheel... no really, i do, they can have Tom O'Flanagan advertise it and give him something to do :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    ThomasA85 wrote:

Pure speculation here, but i suspect there will be a 'Luck Of The Irish' wheel (or something like that) to match the xmas event and valentines. Instead of doing what they did before and throughout the two weeks giving us a free Irish item, they will all be on the wheel to win, along with a quest, new tasks for this event and some overpriced premium items :lol:

I want the wheel... no really, i do, they can have Tom O'Flanagan advertise it and give him something to do :D

Arrrrgghhh not another wheel :evil: I duno if i can take the "will i get everything" worry :lol:
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    ThomasA85 wrote:

Arrrrgghhh not another wheel :evil: I duno if i can take the "will i get everything" worry :lol:

I don't think I can take another 500 posts about not clearing the wheel. It took me 4 days to clear the valentines wheel and I only visited friends everyday and didn't spend any donuts. I was so annoyed by the whinos.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I think there is one wheel that needs fixing before anymore wheels come out and that's the Christmas wheel
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited March 2014
    It will arrive within the 13th month on the 13th day - we when they meet to discuss the misprinted calendars.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    color=black]Arrrrgghhh not another wheel :evil: I duno if i can take the "will i get everything" worry :lol: [/color]

Be patient, my young Padawan learner. Believe in the force
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's a must do i think (sorry) :lol:

They have an Irish character that is non premium so the event could work around him, the title i came up with for it is perfect, I'd be gutted if there wasn't a wheel...

and what woudl Josh do if there was no wheel to moan about?

And everyone else?

Bart's diggin' the idea of the wheel for sure man :lol::lol::lol:

Testify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ceg5yb.gif
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    ThomasA85 wrote:

(... Attacks dave3490 with sheleighly ...)

Screenshot_2014-03-05-08-07-1_edit_1394035705382.png

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!