• brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014
    I did. It's incredibly tiny, so much so that I can't find it in my town LOL

The animation is cool though, he flys around and makes a bird sound lol
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I haven't bought it. (I doubt I will) I don't think it's worth it. He just flies around and screeches. He doesn't have a multiplier. He doesn't have any tasks (unlike Jub-jub) He's really just a decoration.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's name is Freedom, which ironically is not free.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Free or not someone who would complain
  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited March 2014
    Its cool but very small. Wish they would make it a little bigger.
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited March 2014
    The falcon is also one of three in a set. Stampy, Snowball II and the falcon. FYI - just in case you care about that sort of thing.
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Uh, he's a majestic eagle that soars around town. He makes the classic eagle soaring noise and another chirpy type of noise. This purchase is clearly worth it, lol.
    However on another note, I earned Snowball II but he hasn't shown up in my town yet. Any ideas??
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    However on another note, I earned Snowball II but he hasn't shown up in my town yet. Any ideas??

Check your inventory
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    LOL no
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited March 2014
    Yup, I dropped the 40 donuts, falcon flies, squawks and lands, amusing for a while, but easily lost in a big town. Hey it could have been 400, I wonder how many of us would have bought it then. :lol:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:
    Yup, I dropped the 40 donuts, falcon flies, squawks and lands, amusing for a while, but easily lost in a big town. Hey it could have been 400, I wonder how many of us would have bought it then. :lol:

Some people would. People have bought the whale for 300 which is highway robbery in my opinion.
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Check your inventory

Ah, you were correct, I restarted and there's Snowball II! Thank you very much :)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Check your inventory

Ah, you were correct, I restarted and there's Snowball II! Thank you very much :)

Your welcome :D
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:

Some people would. People have bought the whale for 300 which is highway robbery in my opinion.

Buying one whale is one thing, but I've seen a town with 15 whales.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's like the Bart crow. I hope they don't start this trend of costing donuts. I always believed the tie-ins where thank you for playing. Also to advertise the show.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:

I read somewhere on the forum that someone bought like 5. But 15? :shock: That's ridiculous. Some people like to throw their money away I guess.
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited March 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:

You're having a laugh... I quailed at the 300 donuts it cost me for one whale! I'm a completionist, so yes had to have one, wasn't going too, nearly didn't but I did. Still hurts when I think how much it cost. :mrgreen:
  • jwl3gg
    30 posts
    edited March 2014
    psukegreen wrote:
    It's like the Bart crow. I hope they don't start this trend of costing donuts. I always believed the tie-ins where thank you for playing. Also to advertise the show.
    The potato is free.
  • Jaryiel
    35 posts
    edited March 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:

I read somewhere on the forum that someone bought like 5. But 15? :shock: That's ridiculous. Some people like to throw their money away I guess.

Each whale gives a 7% multiplier (I have one).
  • mrtreez101
    27 posts
    edited March 2014
    Jaryiel wrote:
    Smurf1972 wrote:

Each whale gives a 7% multiplier (I have one).
    So do I ...and I should have thought about it before I bought the damn thing....

Is there a money bonus to this falcon?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!