Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I haven't beat city yet shouldn't have read the comments to the video lol. They gave away some stuff I didn't know about.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Batman Arkham origins

Batman Arkham asylum

Batman Arkham city

The trailers in the order of how the story goes. Batman Arkham knight will be the finale to the trilogy. There's four games but batman Arkham origins is a prequel and was made by another game studio so it isn't considered part of the trilogy.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Never played a Batman game, might pick it up since it's a next gen only game.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Never played a Batman game, might pick it up since it's a next gen only game.

The story and gameplay to this series has been amazing. Arkham knight will be my excuse why I need a next-gen console lol.
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Definitely on my list! Love the series...
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    This game looks like a movie, I mean have you seen the trailer?!!!
    Edit:Never realized it said 'I don't need it' whoops :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    HwMi1el.jpg

Have you played the other games? Origins, asylum, and city all have great stories which lead up to the finale Arkham knight. I haven't beat city yet but scarecrow is a bada$$ villain in these series and he's suppose to be the main in knight, since what happens in city to certain villains.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

Have you played the other games? Origins, asylum, and city all have great stories which lead up to the finale Arkham knight. I haven't beat city yet but scarecrow is a bada$$ villain in these series and he's suppose to be the main in knight, since what happens in city to certain villains.
    Of course I have, completed Arkham Asylum, and I am currently waiting for Arkham City to finish down loading and I am thinking of getting Arkham Origins. I am probably going to get Arkham Knight on the PC since I don't have a Xbox One ore PS4.

Also I bet Prometheus is the Arkham Knight :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • UnseenWarrior19
    56 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    This game is going to be the reason I get a next gen console :D
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks cool man i so hope it is better than the last one.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm just gonna get it on PC
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Lmao, you've got Homer with the Rasta hat in your sig :lol:
  • UnseenWarrior19
    56 posts New member
    edited March 2014

I don't have a gaming PC so next gen console it is :D
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks cool man i so hope it is better than the last one.

I seem to be in a minority of people who like origins lol. To address your concerns though origins was made by WB Montreal where asylum city and this new one knight are/will be made by rocksteady studios.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I cannot wait for this game. The best part is that Rocksteady is making it & Kevin Conroy is back on Bat duties.

Also no tacked on multiplayer like Origins had, which was the biggest mistake of the last game.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I cannot wait for this game. The best part is that Rocksteady is making it & Kevin Conroy is back on Bat duties.

Also no tacked on multiplayer like Origins had, which was the biggest mistake of the last game.

I never actually played the multi in origins just the story. I thought the boss fights were pretty fun love the uniqueness between each villain. My hardest boss was deadshot mainly because I choose to try and do some of the special stealth combat rankings. Like had to take a guy out from behind a vent, from a ledge, from a corner and can't remember 4th one.
  • Cookies_N_Cake
    29 posts
    edited March 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

I never actually played the multi in origins just the story. I thought the boss fights were pretty fun love the uniqueness between each villain. My hardest boss was deadshot mainly because I choose to try and do some of the special stealth combat rankings. Like had to take a guy out from behind a vent, from a ledge, from a corner and can't remember 4th one.

Going by my memory here, i think the 4th one was an explosive gel takedown.
  • UnseenWarrior19
    56 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

The hardest boss in the game was deathstroke. He was the only boss I died more than twice on.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

Going by my memory here, i think the 4th one was an explosive gel takedown.

Yes that sounds right I did those 4 in deadshot fight was very challenging lol.

And everyone says deathstroke was hardest but I found him my easiest fight, but I'm use to games where the boss fight is all timing and pressing the right button at the right time. The second stage of the fight when he brought his sword was harder to get the timing right but I found way easier then bane, I struggled on bane lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!