EA Forums - Banner

Failed to save - This account has been signed into another device

It's possible, but the 'this account has been signed into on another device' message doesn't seem to always mean that it's due to the glitch that allows other people to access your town.

But if that did happen and nothing was touched, it looks like you were lucky enough to get a nice player who didn't touch your town.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've seen this message and heard other reports of it. Hitting retry didn't work for me, either; I had to actually sign on to another device and lose the last several actions I had performed. It seems to be a fresh new problem. No one had reported it coinciding with their town being accessed by someone else, as far as I've seen, but I'm not sure what else it could be.
  • uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Every time I sign in I get this message now. It seems to xbe ebcause one of the kids accesses his account and even if he signs out properly as indeed I do, it seems to affect the sign in.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Every time I sign in I get this message now. It seems to xbe ebcause one of the kids accesses his account and even if he signs out properly as indeed I do, it seems to affect the sign in.
    We're not talking about "your other device didn't save your Springfield," we're talking about this screen:

c593b761-97c6-4c76-845a-7b9fb68c1dff_zps415cae27.png
  • alhallow56
    2 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've had this happen to me a few times in the past. It happens randomly, and didn't last long when it did. Unless my account was hacked, I don't see how someone else could of got into my town (other than the issue where people can accidentally connect to your town that was mentioned earlier. Doubt it has been hacked, I'd guess it was that error previously mentioned. Least I hope so.

No one else knows my password, or even that I have an Origin account lol. Strange when this happens, but I usually just have to hit retry once or two, and its fixed. Or turn off my iPod, then turn it on and reboot the game.
  • Bryanna94X
    4 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've seen this today and I'm so pissed cuz when I finally logged in it starting me over to level one. Months of work wasted!!! It still says I'm the level I was before when I sign out and back in but when it fully loads its starts me all over to level one.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It happens to me too. **** play on my iPad.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!