EA Forums - Banner

Purchasing Dilema

I would seriously suggest any premium item that come with a character ....that way you can generate more revenue than just a building.
Also, anything that adds to your total BONUS $ AND XP, as again, you can generate more income. Unless you just want building. In which case cheers to that... But I really think adding to your character collection is a more lucrative idea.

Replies

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The donuts came from your wife, it is only fair you buy Sleep eazy. I t is something you will always remember her by. Before after and during the divorce
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The bowlarama! Comes with Barney (One of the best characters, both in the game and the show) and gives premium tasks from Homer and Ned. Plus it looks great.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Im at a point in the game here I have bought almost all th premium buildngs and all the charecters i want. My only problem now is, is my beautiful wife bought me 300 more donuts. So my question is from the list below which building(s) would you buy with 300 donuts.
    Pet shop
    Museum of natural history
    Stus disco
    Sleep eazy
    Duff stadium
    Mt. Carl
    The Springfield sign
    And finally barneys bowl a rama

Your comments areappreciate. Thank you

If you have plow king definitely get barney

Otherwise get pet shop and stus disco or sleep eazy

Definitely focus on character building combos but ultimately its up 2 you
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The pet shop is the cheapest character/building combo, and boosts consumerism (possibly the most stubborn rating on the conform-o-meter) so I think that's a good choice. I would probably get the pet shop and disco in your position, though the museum is a beautiful building.
  • mikecavallo
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
    So I went with the bowl o rama. I could never get my head around paying almost 20 buck on a building. But i swallowed my pride and did just that. With the remaining donuts I bought two homer buddhas which got me a measly tree swing and apple tree. :(
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ouch!!! The budda kills me!!

I once got 160 donuts from it...then got cocky and ended up spending it all and only getting fruit trees and tree swings....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.