EA Forums - Banner

Saint Patricks day ?

Prev1

The crap I missed out on last year (started playing on whacking day)

:-)

Replies

• jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I am hoping for the leprechaun again. He's the only character I don't have and it's kind of bothering me. I loved homers keg rolling task animation too.
  • incantoscuro
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
    I missed the event last year T.T i hope it will come soon
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Once SpAnser gives out the spoilers, we're good to go.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    It's not gonna be an event it'll probably just be re releasing last years content we will find out Tuesday-Friday or even if it's a weekend thing
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Was there actually an "event" for Saint pats last year? I just remember the water going green and getting a couple of things like the pub?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If we are going to get that horrible green water again, how about only doing it for Saint Patricks Day only, and not 2 weeks.
  • Jetsonsclo700
    62 posts
    edited March 2014
    I thought the gmo potatoes were * pats related.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I thought the gmo potatoes were * pats related.

No it's an episode tie in has nothing to do with saint Patrick's day
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I am almost 100% sure they will do a Saint Patrick's Day update this year. I would like them to add the Northern Irish Leprechaun and he has to have a task called "Fight The Green Leprechaun" :D I would also like them to add Father Sean and he can come with the Saint Jerome's Catholic School! EA will most likely re - release everything from last years Saint Patrick's Day update as well. I would expect the Saint Patrick's Day 2014 update to come next week on a Tuesday or a Thursday!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The pub is a good looking building, I'd like to have it. Too bad it will probably be premium.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    There probably won't be a saints patrick's day. But if there is, i hope they will back off the green water. It is a hidious sight.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6323 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I'm pretty sure the Saint Patricks update will arrive sometime this week & followed by the Level 39 update
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6323 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I am almost 100% sure they will do a Saint Patrick's Day update this year. I would like them to add the Northern Irish Leprechaun and he has to have a task called "Fight The Green Leprechaun" :D I would also like them to add Father Sean and he can come with the Saint Jerome's Catholic School! EA will most likely re - release everything from last years Saint Patrick's Day update as well. I would expect the Saint Patrick's Day 2014 update to come next week on a Tuesday or a Thursday!

Ah, you liked my idea about Father Sean & Saint Jerome's Catholic School, eh?

I want them to also release the Old Irish Man as a playable character.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    How long was last years SPD update? They could always make up for it starting late.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6323 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    How long was last years SPD update? They could always make up for it starting late.

The update rolled out on March 7th 3013 & was out for a few weeks. 2 other content updates dropped during the course of the Saint Patricks update which were the Dark Knight Court episode tie-in & the Level 27 update.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2014

The update rolled out on March 7th 3013 & was out for a few weeks. 2 other content updates dropped during the course of the Saint Patricks update which were the Dark Knight Court episode tie-in & the Level 27 update.

I knew it! You're from the future, aren't you?
  • Tonka-LAT9
    9 posts
    edited March 2014
    LOL. It seems like I've been playing forever and it's only been a year. Can't imagine playing for 100 years :)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

Thatd be awesome and did you mean this Tuesday or Thursday since next Monday is saint Patrick's day
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I agree that Father Sean with Saint Jerome's Catholic School would be a good idea. Just as long as they don't make the water disturbingly green again. It took me a couple minutes to realize my phones screen wasn't screwing up last year. lol.
  • cwismer2526
    16 posts
    edited March 2014
    They should have green water as an option anyways, I'd like to use it to make nuclear waste water
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.