EA Forums - Banner

It it true about Stampy?

Prev13
I heard he got a job with Bart think it's a 12h job not sure tho not got him yet :D

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    I heard he got a job with Bart think it's a 12h job not sure tho not got him yet :D

He has a 12hour job with Bart that earns 840 money and a 24hour job that earns 600. :-)
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    davo180 wrote:

He has a 12hour job with Bart that earns 840 money and a 24hour job that earns 600. :-)

Thought so thanks mate :D
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Lots of awesome stuff about Stampy.

He walks on the streets, so there's no danger that one of the vehicles will be harmed. Whew.
    He has 2tasks, one of which has Bart riding on his back, the other is indoors.
    After you get him, you stop getting FP, but you get $90 for every friend action $27,000 per day if you tap three buildings in 100 friend towns. And the $90 does not gradually diminish as you go through the friend list. It stays at $90 through the whole alphabet. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I am 3000 FP away from Stampy but I heard rumors that he is not like the cat or the turkey, (Ok he is like the cat as he has 4 legs, a tail and both are Mamalis).

But I hear that he has 2 tasks (1 more than the previous animal title holder).

And one you get Stampy your neighbor tapping triples?

can any of you with Stampy confirm that?

Turkey has 4 legs? I know it's SP but come on I've never seen this.
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    I am 3000 FP away from Stampy but I heard rumors that he is not like the cat or the turkey, (Ok he is like the cat as he has 4 legs, a tail and both are Mamalis).

But I hear that he has 2 tasks (1 more than the previous animal title holder).

And one you get Stampy your neighbor tapping triples?

can any of you with Stampy confirm that?

Turkey has 4 legs? I know it's SP but come on I've never seen this.

Its one of them GMO turkeys you know the ones Lisa is always complaining about :)
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The only downside to having Stampy is Agnes now needs a shovel instead of that broom :D
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The only downside to having Stampy is Agnes now needs a shovel instead of that broom :D

:lol::lol:
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Would be nice if all animals had at least one task so I'd be easier to find them like Stampy and Jub-Jub . So they did more than just walk around.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    ugh.. i remember when i got the Mayan god... i kept clicking him to make him do a task... realizing he didn't have tasks and still click him repeatedly out of frustration!
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2014

He walks on the streets, so there's no danger that one of the vehicles will be harmed. Whew.
    After you get him, you stop getting FP, but you get $90 for every friend action $27,000 per day if you tap three buildings in 100 friend towns. And the $90 does not gradually diminish as you go through the friend list. It stays at $90 through the whole alphabet. :)

He doesn't put Bart in his mouth? I'm a little disappointed.....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    why would a decoration character have an inside hidden task?? that makes no sense... >.>
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I believe that while Bart is riding him, he gets shoved in his mouth as part of the animation
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I believe that while Bart is riding him, he gets shoved in his mouth as part of the animation

Ok- I was gonna say!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • rusu_dc11223
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    What about the donuts they promised after getting Stampy? How does it work?
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Ok- I was gonna say!

Lol., that sounds awesome! I haven't actually seen the task, though someone who must have paid a fleet of boatloads of donuts posted something about it. I'm getting Homer's car today ... It'll be a while before I get stampy. I'm pacing myself. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Haha :-D
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    davo180 wrote:

Thought so thanks mate :D

No problem! :-)
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just curious if anyone got Stampy yet without using donuts? Just wondering if I am that far behind somehow...I still have like 6 days before I can get him. There is only a little over 900 FP you can get per day correct?
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Xarone wrote:
    Just curious if anyone got Stampy yet without using donuts? Just wondering if I am that far behind somehow...I still have like 6 days before I can get him. There is only a little over 900 FP you can get per day correct?

Not even at the halfway point yet but close
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited March 2014
    Xarone wrote:

I believe that you are correct in that assumption, I would expect anyone who has Stanky at the moment to have sped him along with Donuts. Not going to happen, no siree, I must... not... fall too... temptation :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!