EA Forums - Banner

Episode Tie In

Prev13
Yeah this is very disappointing. Usually if anything is given, it's done right away. I'm a little bummed out about this :?

Replies

• moltres874
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just saying but I think the GMO Pomatoes are the "free" item in this tie-in...
  • AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The last 3 ETI's 1-2 items and and half that was premium.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Agreed. A new crop may be the worst gift ever. I was expecting something for doing 32 hours of pointless tasks to advertise the new episodes. If you're going to buy me off, Fox/EA, buy me off! Give me a building that costs you effectively zero dollars! Something!
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just wonder, has the excitement died down for EA? Seems like last year the events were more thought out and better, fuller and fun. I don't know if it is because they were spread out more, so there was more time to plan better updates, or because they are just not that into it anymore.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The ep is just now airing on the West Coast. It may be too soon to start the doom and gloom.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    The ep is just now airing on the West Coast. It may be too soon to start the doom and gloom.
    Hopefully you're right. I just remember getting episode tie in stuff earlier in the day. Maybe they changed it, or I don't remember correctly. I guess we'll know in an hour.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited March 2014
    Worst tie-in ever....
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited March 2014
    Wonder if we are getting Cookie Kwan she was on the Chalk board.
  • alexeliz3
    88 posts
    edited March 2014
    drumnman wrote:

This.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    I just wonder, has the excitement died down for EA? Seems like last year the events were more thought out and better, fuller and fun. I don't know if it is because they were spread out more, so there was more time to plan better updates, or because they are just not that into it anymore.

maybe they're planning for bigger and better now? it's not like we can have an event going 365 days a year.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    alexeliz3 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

This.

I don't think they've ever given away something in the middle of the night. I doubt there's even anyone at EA headquarters right now. Previous tie-ins awarded the prize once you completed the quest line. I really can't see them giving something away the day AFTER the episode either. Sadly, we are not getting anything free this time.
  • marpr91
    35 posts
    edited March 2014
    I wasn't really expecting sideshow bob since he one of the last few big name characters they haven't released. I think they'll probably release him with some big event. Maybe whacking day prize. I thought we would have received some decoration. Oh well
  • cakeinvestigator
    121 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm not all that bothered tbh. With all the fp prizes as well as v-day just ending we've gotten a ton of stuff in a couple of weeks.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited March 2014
    I doubt we will see anything until later Monday or Tuesday. I think it'll be great. Gosh, hope I'm not disappointed
  • brittannie54
    175 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I was really excited to get a 4 hr planting task because there was such a big time gap before. But it cost so much to grow pomatoes that if I remember correctly you make a big profit by just growing silvertongue than pomatoes twice.
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Eternal ea optimists silenced again
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've only been playing a few months but are we to expect anything for *. Patricks day? Characters, etc...
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Igcognita wrote:

maybe they're planning for bigger and better now? it's not like we can have an event going 365 days a year.

I don't expect every update to be great, it just seems compared to last year they haven't been as good. After Christmas last year we got a winter update, we didn't get one this year. Valentines day was lackluster compared to last years, yes they added a lot of decorations but not much of anything else. I thought things were going to get better with the additon of the FP system. Which I think is great if they keeo it up, but then we get this update. I'm sure another great event is planned, but the level updates have been just ok.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Keep in mind the day AFTER treehouse of horror last October they had a trivia question to earn a prize based on the episode the night before
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    Keep in mind the day AFTER treehouse of horror last October they had a trivia question to earn a prize based on the episode the night before

That not exactly fair for those that can't watch the show...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.