EA Forums - Banner

Person finder fixed BEST UPDATE EVER

soapy_84 wrote:
Never mind that I have been able to get all the cool irish stuff i missed last year.

The finder tool which has been broken since about 5 days after it was created has finally been fixed. Well happy as my town is way too big now and was driving me up the wall trying to find everyone.

When was this broken? Mine has been fine, glad to hear yours is all fixed tho

Replies

• mbemom
    258 posts
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    Never mind that I have been able to get all the cool irish stuff i missed last year.

The finder tool which has been broken since about 5 days after it was created has finally been fixed. Well happy as my town is way too big now and was driving me up the wall trying to find everyone.

I'm glad it was fixed for you, that is certainly something that would irritate me if it wasn't working. I didn't have that problem, was it not working at all?
  • soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited March 2014
    Worse than not working at all it would show who wasn't on task but wouldn't take you to them. This meant my OCD made me find every last one.

I know it wasn't everyone but had a thread on here ages ago about it quite a few were having the problem.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    Worse than not working at all it would show who wasn't on task but wouldn't take you to them. This meant my OCD made me find every last one.

I know it wasn't everyone but had a thread on here ages ago about it quite a few were having the problem.

That would be proper annoying to put it politely of course ;) glad it all fixed for you now tho :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Glad you got it fixed. I think it'd be even better if they had a npc tracker so for small characters like snowball II would be easier to find which if they ever implemented a night mode it'd be needed most
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:

I missed that thread. That stinks but glad it's over for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.