EA Forums - Banner

Insanely terrible update. How very disappointing.

Prev134567
Josh complaining, no way
9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif
What took you so long?

Replies

• ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    LMAO Josh I was waiting for your thread
    maybe we will get level update next thur or maybe new FP prizes
    on a better note this update fixed my character finder as well Kudos to EA
  • AlanSherer
    84 posts
    edited March 2014
    TrueStoryBlackTextSS.png&h=500&w=500&zc=2&q=100&a=c&s=&f=&cc=&ct=
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    Josh you just sound like a spoiled child. I like that the pub and Tom O'Flannigan came back as I wasn't playing last year.

Just suck it up and either play nicely or follow through on your threats.

Nice day everyone.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I agree with you Josh about how 120 donuts is ridiculous for the Yuppercaun and Shamrock caf? if he had a task or 2 it'd be ok to charge that. But I am curious what you think EA would have to include in a future update for it to be considered a good one
  • mrnohnaimers
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    Actually have to agree with him this time. Yes it's nice that they brought back the pub for the people that missed it last year, but this update added very little for players that already have the pub (pretty much only the leprechaun statue for "free" and the sham rock cafe for 120 donuts).
    What does it mean for next year's Saint Pat update? If you already have the pub, expect very little.
  • AlanSherer
    84 posts
    edited March 2014
    WE HAVE NOT HAD ONE DECENT UPDATE IN 2014!
  • robolenin01
    20 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm usually against complaining as a general rule, but the haters are starting to have a good point. I joined during the Thanksgiving and there has only been one level update since then. Now I've been sitting on level 38 for about two months and have nothing left to build. Sure, "side quests" like the holidays and KL are entertaining, but I want to grow my Springfield.

You would think EA would have the money to buy new servers considering all the money that gets put into the game by us, the customers. I spend about $20.00 per month and I know there are many who spend more than that. I wonder how much bandwidth or servers cost because I think they'd be able to afford it considering the popularity of the game. (Having said that, I know nothing of this so maybe I'm talking out of my @$$)

Here's hoping for a level 39 soon with Uter, Crazy Cat Lady, Cookie Kwan, Lindsey Naegle, Mrs. Hoover, Helen Lovejoy, Lunchlady Doris and the monorail. Also a level 40 that appears sometime sooner than three months after the next one. Also hopefully they do something big for the start of Summer like another Whacking Day. (and maybe mothers/fathers day as well!)

I'm done with my complaining. In the mean time I'll hold out hope that they're just taking so long because they're working on Futurama Tapped Out.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited March 2014
    AlanSherer wrote:

Alan.... Josh..... any connection, family?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Actually have to agree with him this time. Yes it's nice that they brought back the pub for the people that missed it last year, but this update added very little for players that already have the pub (pretty much only the leprechaun statue for "free" and the sham rock cafe for 120 donuts).
    What does it mean for next year's Saint Pat update? If you already have the pub, expect very little.

My guess for new stuff would be another leprechaun/Irishmen new to the series and everything this year offered
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I'm usually against complaining as a general rule, but the haters are starting to have a good point. I joined during the Thanksgiving and there has only been one level update since then. Now I've been sitting on level 38 for about two months and have nothing left to build. Sure, "side quests" like the holidays and KL are entertaining, but I want to grow my Springfield.

You would think EA would have the money to buy new servers considering all the money that gets put into the game by us, the customers. I spend about $20.00 per month and I know there are many who spend more than that. I wonder how much bandwidth or servers cost because I think they'd be able to afford it considering the popularity of the game. (Having said that, I know nothing of this so maybe I'm talking out of my @$$)

Here's hoping for a level 39 soon with Uter, Crazy Cat Lady, Cookie Kwan, Lindsey Naegle, Mrs. Hoover, Helen Lovejoy, Lunchlady Doris and the monorail. Also a level 40 that appears sometime sooner than three months after the next one. Also hopefully they do something big for the start of Summer like another Whacking Day. (and maybe mothers/fathers day as well!)

I'm done with my complaining. In the mean time I'll hold out hope that they're just taking so long because they're working on Futurama Tapped Out.

When did they announce Futurama tapped out there is the Family Guy game coming out but not from EA but from tinyco
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AlanSherer wrote:

OMG the world will stop spinning today.... Get on with it.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I agree with you Josh about how 120 donuts is ridiculous for the Yuppercaun and Shamrock caf? if he had a task or 2 it'd be ok to charge that. But I am curious what you think EA would have to include in a future update for it to be considered a good one

A funny storyline like Kamp Krusty would be a good start.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Beginning to Think we will never see a level 39. once again I have to be with Josh on this one. really what is the point of having 2 leprechauns run around your town. although I'm liking the new building I would have been much happier with a character that had tasks. I'm beyond needing a few dollars and a few XP's per tap. and also took me 30 minutes to find my leprechaun To tap him 10 Times. absolutely no originality in this little update. this is obviously what we have to look forward to during quote unquote special events. a rehash of all the old things.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    AlanSherer wrote:

Alan.... Josh..... any connection, family?

Spouses i believe
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited March 2014
    JoshSherer wrote:
    EA, you're losing me rather quickly.
    We can only pray for it to come quickly.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited March 2014
    i was hoping for something better..

hell even a beer baron questline (would give them a excuse to bring back rex banner)
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited March 2014
    The "Under" clearly would have won this bet.

I think I nailed the trifecta for post content!

You can set your watch to his posts. The only thing more predictable are moon cycles.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/75/10016742.page#32190037
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The new building is pretty ugly. When I heard about it, I'd hoped it would be another pub, similar to O'Flanagans. But hey, ho, I've finally got O'Flanagans so I'm happy.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    Not to join in with the complaining ;) but being we got this new leprechaun personnally i would have preferred to get this guy instead of the one we got

N._Irish_Lepracaun.png

Then we could have got the two of them to have a fight for a task :)

10997108?region=US&size=600x400
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • incantoscuro
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
    2u6jywk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!