EA Forums - Banner

Decorations

Prev1
Stop complaining. It's people like you that muck this forum up. You aren't who you think you are so dont try to impersonate him. If you don't like the decorations, dont buy them. But for those of us who like them, stop posting spam.

Replies

• AlanSherer
    84 posts
    edited March 2014
    Asking for new decorations is spam.

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Stop complaining. It's people like you that muck this forum up. You aren't who you think you are so dont try to impersonate him. If you don't like the decorations, dont buy them. But for those of us who like them, stop posting spam.

I don't think they were trying to be controversial, just pointing out things they'd like to see.... Stuff that so many other people have already mentioned they'd like in other threads so why get annoyed at this one person?

Also how was it spam? :?
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Opposite of what this guy said.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I would love to see some new houses, trees, fences, etc.
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

It's a valid request. Get over it. Your answer was more spam than the OP.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Big :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Clearly Josh's copycat, almost the same name
    Another one hungry of his 5min of fame (we've got one friendly troll and we don't need anymore)
    That's why all the "regulars" leaving this forum... lack of manners and attitude which sucks...
    Peace
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited March 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

I don't think they were trying to be controversial, just pointing out things they'd like to see.... Stuff that so many other people have already mentioned they'd like in other threads so why get annoyed at this one person?

Yeas but we've got Josh's thread why not post there?
    What if everyone will start another 1000th thread with EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

It's a valid request. Get over it. Your answer was more spam than the OP.
    This.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Josh is moaning about another update, this guy just said he'd like to see more decorations and houses. If ppl have ideas or complaints we should all just use Josh's update one?
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Josh is moaning about another update, this guy just said he'd like to see more decorations and houses. If ppl have ideas or complaints we should all just use Josh's update one?

To be honest, I'd prefer it if there was a separate board for complaints, like the General Discussion board, we could have a Whiney-Cry Baby-Look at Me and Make me Feel Important board.

The amount of complaints from the original and the wannabe's is tedious beyond words at times.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Why would you post a request for new decorations in a thread complaining about the * Patricks update?

Also who is to say it is a copycat? People can have the same last name.
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    wilki1999 wrote:

Big :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Clearly Josh's copycat, almost the same name
    Another one hungry of his 5min of fame (we've got one friendly troll and we don't need anymore)
    That's why all the "regulars" leaving this forum... lack of manners and attitude which sucks...
    Peace

Always love this comment. Who are these regulars you speak of? Because I've been on his board for a year or so and I see most of the same old people. Some of them use the other forum, some comment on here Less, but their still here. Heck even if all you do is read all our gripes your technically still "on the forum".
    Yes, we can always be a little nicer but people aren't running away from here......
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I agree OP if they were in categories it'd make buying stuff easier like definitely keep the premium and free items separate from each other. Also if when we buy the stuff we can put it in the inventory instead of having to place it first
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited March 2014
    Always love this comment. Who are these regulars you speak of? Because I've been on his board for a year or so and I see most of the same old people. Some of them use the other forum, some comment on here Less, but their still here. Heck even if all you do is read all our gripes your technically still "on the forum".
    Yes, we can always be a little nicer but people aren't running away from here......

I don't want to start an argument but you don't know what you talking about
    95% of people posting left this place for other forum (I mean people with 1000+ posts) because of new members attitude
    Do you remember OT issue?

Edit, even mods left this forum ( only mwdalton stayed) , Neo come back after 4...6 weeks of absence remember that?
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I agree with the OP, TSTO deperately needs it's decorations updated, some old ones removed and new ones put in their place, just to freshen up the game for players. For newbies to the game, the current selection is fine as they can build using them, but for us on level 38 there is nothing of any interest that can be added. New decorations in the game and older decorations removed are a must have at this point i think :)
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:

95% of people posting left this place for other forum (I mean people with 1000+ posts) because of new members attitude

Edit, even mods left this forum ( only mwdalton stayed) , Neo come back after 4...6 weeks of absence remember that?

I do remember.... I use both, they each have pluses and negatives.....
    But I do see quite a few older peeps on here- they just tend to frequent less
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I agree, many people have suggested more houses and decorations. :)
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited March 2014
    I agree with Alan, and this is a genuine question he is asking. i would love to see more variations of bushes trees, flowers, more types of roads and textures like sand, gravel and dirt. And maybe new generic houses :mrgreen:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited March 2014
    simbass7 wrote:

I do remember.... I use both, they each have pluses and negatives.....
    But I do see quite a few older peeps on here- they just tend to frequent less

They don't care about this forum anymore, there was a campaign to take all the people from here into the other place.
    I've got LOADS pms from other members asking to join there, I can post couple of quotes so you will see what people thinking about changes in this place.
    Main reason was negativity and bullying in here, I like this place to much to stand all that whining and complaining.

Edit, I maybe overreacted but I've got enough of it
    I rather say nothing then whine for sake of it
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I agree with Alan, and this is a genuine question he is asking.mmi would love to see more variations of bushes trees, flowers, more types of roads and textures like sand, gravel and dirt. And maybe new generic houses :mrgreen:

With sand we can expand the "beach" we have now into an actual beach and I agree cause even on the show there's so houses it'd leave smaller house farms. Also we need decorations that actually boost consumerism because we have decorations for every rating except consumerism
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.