EA Forums - Banner

Donuts

3 if you are willing to pay up to 100K

Replies

  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited March 2014
    You can get 3 each time, as long as you have $100,000 cash ready to pay for em

    Edit: damn you maxx!
  • soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited March 2014
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.
  • quintings
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    Might take me a while I still have so many expensive buildings left to buy...
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    quintings wrote:
    Might take me a while I still have so many expensive buildings left to buy...

    donuts are much more valuable
    eventually you will be rolling in cash but donuts will always be hard to come by so if i were you i would make sure i have 100K saved up when you are going to level up in case you don't guess right with your first try.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    But my point was as theres a pretty good chance of getting him free, he's kind of a waste of doughnuts to a freemium player.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    soapy_84 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    But my point was as theres a pretty good chance of getting him free, he's kind of a waste of doughnuts to a freemium player.

    this makes no sense because if you do buy him then if you win him in the mystery box you get your 30 donuts back so just buy him if you want him and don't wait to win him in the mystery box
  • quintings
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    this makes no sense because if you do buy him then if you win him in the mystery box you get your 30 donuts back so just buy him if you want him and don't wait to win him in the mystery box

    As Maxx said, either way you'll come out even. I've been playing since last June and have yet to be awarded SVT via mystery box or mystery box/Homer Buddah...if you want him when you reach 30 donuts, don't hesitate to scoop him up.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    quintings wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .

    aGuSDB8.jpg
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    But my point was as theres a pretty good chance of getting him free, he's kind of a waste of doughnuts to a freemium player.

    this makes no sense because if you do buy him then if you win him in the mystery box you get your 30 donuts back so just buy him if you want him and don't wait to win him in the mystery box

    You're right because you don't know when that is.

    @soapy_84: I disagree with that because any premium character that actually has tasks is not a waste of donuts for anyone in fact it's very helpful for any freemium player. The only characters that are a waste of donuts are the ones who do nothing to help your money or xp
  • quintings
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .

    aGuSDB8.jpg
    that's pretty cool looking. How many donuts do you get and how do you get it?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    quintings wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .
    t

    You'd get 10 free donuts and the statue while tapping homer 10 times while he is on his mypad or outdoors
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    quintings wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .

    aGuSDB8.jpg
    that's pretty cool looking. How many donuts do you get and how do you get it?

    so what you do is place an Easter basket out on the night before Easter Sunday, if you're lucky you might get some eggs left in it by the Easter bunny as well as some for you to look for when you wake up
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    if you do buy him then if you win him in the mystery box you get your 30 donuts back
    Or you have a SVT in your inventory that you can't use or sell :roll:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    if you do buy him then if you win him in the mystery box you get your 30 donuts back
    Or you have a SVT in your inventory that you can't use or sell :roll:

    just don't open any mystery boxes while svt is in krustyland and that wont happen.
    plus EA has been good to give people the donut compensation back for this happening
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .
    t

    You'd get 10 free donuts and the statue while tapping homer 10 times while he is on his mypad or outdoors

    Dang, forgot about that, I need to go do that now in my second town!! Thanks for the reminder :-)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    soapy_84 wrote:
    quintings wrote:
    I just got up to level 38 and was wondering how many donuts do you get for each time you "level up"?im saving up for squeaky voiced teen and still need 9 more donuts :(

    I wouldn't bother. In all likelihood you will get him free in the daily bonus thingy eventually. I would save for something else.

    There is also a rumor that everyone will receive 5 free donuts on Saint Patty's Day. You're closer to SVT than you think!

    Yea as confirmed by a certain someone who shall remain nameless, but yea OP also if you're at max level for friend points you have a chance of finding a donut during friend visits but yea also if you have enough keep buying and selling weather stations to earn 1000 XP plus your multiplier til you level again. I say if you really want SVT go ahead and buy him when you can because it is a low chance of getting him from a mystery box, and btw have you done the jebidiah statue Easter egg yet
    . Yah I did the statue already what's the Easter egg? I joined in November .
    t

    You'd get 10 free donuts and the statue while tapping homer 10 times while he is on his mypad or outdoors

    Dang, forgot about that, I need to go do that now in my second town!! Thanks for the reminder :-)

    No problem
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.