EA Forums - Banner

Sham Rock Cafe or Wishing Well???? Opinions welcomed!

seems both leprechauns are the same. so the main thing is if you want the little wishing well that gives 4% boost, or a building that gives money...

so what I'm saying is that its upto whatever you want :mrgreen:

Replies

• HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited March 2014
    If I had to choose only one I'd say the Caf?. More of a feature for your town IMO.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited March 2014
    The leprechaun that comes with the Wishing Well is a recurring character; whereas, we've never seen the yupprechaun before.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    The Yuppercaun is voiced and comes with a task for Cletus do I think Shamrock caf? plus you'd have more donuts leftover
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'd go with the wishing well, because the Shamrock Caf? is supposed to be in Ireland. EA seems to be a lot more focussed on buildings that don't belong in Springfield lately... they need to cut that out... that is to say they ought to cut that out. :|
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    The leprechaun that comes with the Wishing Well is a recurring character; whereas, we've never seen the yupprechaun before.

Same episode that O Flanagan and the pub appeared in both the Shamrock caf? and the Yuppercaun were in that episode
  • UnseenWarrior19
    56 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    If it were me I would choose the shamrock caf? because the leprechauns do the exact same thing and you get a building instead of a decoration plus the shamrock caf? is 30 donuts cheaper. But in the end it's your town so choose which ever one you want :D
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The completist in me wants both of them.

I would get the cafe however since it has a payout every 12 hours and you also get money by tapping the Leprechaun.
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited March 2014
    I didn't buy the wishing well last year either. So far, I have only purchased the cafe not the well. I think that the cafe satisfies my leprechaun needs and since the well is just a well, plus the cafe is cheaper, I'm happy with the decision.
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I would say go with shame rock cafe. Buildings are always better than simply decorations like wishing well. :)
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    That 4% multiplier should end up giving much more $ and XP than the cafe will give you.

The leprechauns also have different hats. I'd choose by which hat looks jauntier.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    That 4% multiplier should end up giving much more $ and XP than the cafe will give you.

The leprechauns also have different hats. I'd choose by which hat looks jauntier.

Good call. I make 93% of my decisions on what to buy in this game based on what looks the jauntiest. :)
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    I'd go with the wishing well, because the Shamrock Caf? is supposed to be in Ireland. EA seems to be a lot more focussed on buildings that don't belong in Springfield lately... they need to cut that out... that is to say they ought to cut that out. :|

Yeah, I'd kill for a building that I actually recognized at some point.
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited March 2014
    Well the task I just completed said tap the leprechaun 10 times, only the one that came with the wishing well worked not the new one??
  • njramsfan128
    65 posts
    edited March 2014

definitely seem yupprechaun before. Maybe 1-2 episodes.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If I had to pick just one, I think I would go with the wishing well. 4% bonus, a character that pays out when you tap him (even if it is a minuscule amount) , a nice decor piece and he is a more known character than the other one.

• MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks everyone----I really appreciate the input! :)

Does the leprechaun that comes with the cafe run fast like the original leprechaun from last year?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MamaLuck wrote:
    Thanks everyone----I really appreciate the input! :)

Does the leprechaun that comes with the cafe run fast like the original leprechaun from last year?

I've seen him in some of my neighbors towns and he runs very fast when you click him.
  • MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks! :-)
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Are there actual tasks for each one and how many tasks do each one have?
  • MamaLuck
    125 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I decided to get the Sham Rock guy. Ultimately I liked that he came with a building (although I do like that wee little wishing well) and the price in donuts is better. I have to say I love him! He's so cute when you tap on him. He runs all crazy fast like the other leprechaun and then he does a silly little happy jig. :-)
    Thank you all for your opinions and input---I appreciate it!! Next year I'm getting the other leprechaun. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.