EA Forums - Banner

About Level 39 ( i know it's bin asked alot)

I voted for EA to take their time with it, i'd rather wait and have an update that has as few glitches as possible rather than have a rushed update that will be full of them causing numerous issues with gameplay. In fact, i'd wait a few months for it if i had to while they sort out the ongoing issues with the game that still exist (i don't complain about these things, but i do notice them). Just my thoughts though :)

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    How much more time do they need? Its 2 month without a level update. Last year we often got fortnightly updates.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    Tough question really, i want an update as soon as possible of course always love an update :) But they can take their time as this log in issue which still happening I dont want to be buying donuts just in case someone logs in and spends them!!

Hopefully with them taking a while to bring us level39 it means they could be working on something big ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    How much more time do they need? Its 2 month without a level update. Last year we often got fortnightly updates.

We had to wait two months for level 38 with 4 updates between them two episode tie ins two holidays. Sunday will officially be two months we had 5 updates two holidays a new feature a promo and episode tie ins. My guess is the next update is level 39 and that they got something big planned
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I hope they take their time and make something amazing happen when it comes out. I kinda hope it's whatever that guy who's always complaining DOESNT want and we get stuck with this cool new thing for two more months. A lot of people do complain about it but either you're a premium player in which case there's a hundred times more context to build/unlock/play, or you're a 'freemium' player in which case this isn't costing you anything so shut up about it!
    You know?
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Even if the update is amazing, Josh will still find something to moan about, like how there's not enough land or how overly expensive the premiums are.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I love the word fortnight :mrgreen:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I love the word fortnight :mrgreen:

:lol:

We probably won't see level 39 this week since we just got the Saint Paddy's Day update but I think we should get it sometime next week.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited March 2014
    Even if the update is amazing, Josh will still find something to moan about, like how there's not enough land or how overly expensive the premiums are.

Or how it's only 1 strip of new land or how inexpensive the premiums are... :)
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I voted for EA to take their time with it, i'd rather wait and have an update that has as few glitches as possible rather than have a rushed update that will be full of them causing numerous issues with gameplay. In fact, i'd wait a few months for it if i had to while they sort out the ongoing issues with the game that still exist (i don't complain about these things, but i do notice them). Just my thoughts though :)

+1 :thumbup: what Dave said. I want a level update that is stable and stops with crashes that people are experiencing, more time = more QA... :mrgreen:
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ditto what dave and smurf said.
    Tbh i am more tired of people.complaining about no update yet than i am about waiting for the update.
  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited March 2014
    Honestly if they added just a level 39 I would be done with it in 2 days. I would rather see ea take their time and maybe do a big udate like at least 42.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I voted "No". I'll always take a new content update, but I don't need a "Level" update. The level number seems pretty irrelevant to me, so I don't quite understand why there's such a big demand by players to get a bump to Level 39. As long as we're getting new content updates, the level number can stay the same imho.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    *OP says how this topic has been done a thousand times before*

*makes another thread*
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm all for an update, but I just started to move a lot of stuff around, so if they hold off a few more days it won't hurt my feelings. However, once I'm done moving everything, GIMME AN UPDATE!! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.