EA Forums - Banner

Last year's leprechaun disappeared

I haven't had the problem, but I did have to do that search greying out the buildings and decorations before I found him. Good luck!

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Store the wishing well then pull it back out also are sure it's Last years I thought it the. Yuppercaun that had the task
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    He went to look for his lucky charms
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited March 2014
    He's probably one app over and giving a beat down to the Angry Birds with his shillelagh.
  • Surfcitygal
    1268 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Store the wishing well then pull it back out also are sure it's Last years I thought it the. Yuppercaun that had the task

I thought so too, until I tapped on it and got no count. I completed it with last year's leprechaun.
  • mischiefma567
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks. I'll give those a try and let you know how I fare
  • mischiefma567
    38 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you. I got him back.

First I tried to get out the buildings but I still couldn't see him. Next I removed the wishing well & then put it back. That worked. However, I had to repeat that process a bit later as the second he went behind a building he disappeared again. At least I know how to fix it now.

Thank you so much for your help. Have a great day/night/whatever it is where you are.
  • allisondinee
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I can't find the new leprechaun. I guess I'll try storing the shamrock cafe to see if that'll bring him back.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.