EA Forums - Banner

Loading donut in friend's towns.

Just an animation that needs to be downloaded i think.

Replies

• MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I thought about that too, but I read on another forum that they originally inteneded to have some sort of chance prize you could win for tapping and this was somehow associated with it.

It'd be nice if we got a donut every now and then for our dedicated work..
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited March 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    I managed to get a look at it. My game froze for a good two seconds when I tapped an went to scroll, so I scrambled for a screen shot and got it!

Here it is, in all it's glory! Who knows what it means...

image.jpg

I believe it is winning a donut when tapping in a friend's SF. The donut bonus for those at FP level 6.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    After today's tappings, I would have enough FP's to be a level 6 friend, then at least I will be able to test that theory..
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    That has nothing to do with Winning a donut. When you reach max level you have a chance to win a donut from a friends town but this isn't how
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have had max FP for two days and I haven't seen any donuts. But I have never gotten any free ones from Krustyland pop the balloon game either. Oh well, guess I will keep tapping til my fingers fall off!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I have had max FP for two days and I haven't seen any donuts. But I have never gotten any free ones from Krustyland pop the balloon game either. Oh well, guess I will keep tapping til my fingers fall off!

The one from a friends town will happen i found it my first day at max level even posted a pic of it
  • WolfyDiesel
    134 posts
    edited March 2014
    Maybe it's a cronut.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Maybe it's a cronut.

What's a cronut?
  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited March 2014
    I got 2 donuts while tapping towns last night. pretty cool :mrgreen:
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    A donut/croissant hybrid. I've heard of people paying hundreds of dollars for one in NY.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I caught a screenshot of that thing a little while ago, after multiple attempts to get the timing right (it shows up on almost every visit, so I had all the chances I needed.) Anyway, what's interesting is the slight difference between them. Your frozen screen one just says "download" and mine says "downloading."

IMG_20140302_014011_zpsa276261f.jpg

I suppose it could also be a difference between platforms. I'm on android.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Like I posted yesterday - only happens to me when I spray paint for my last action in a neighbors town.
    Also- maxed out on fp yesterday. I got a free donut from tapping - never actually saw a donut but my donut count was higher later.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Agreed that this is related to spray painting a friends town. That has been the only time I have seen it pop up and its for a split second while the painting is going on. I imagine its for the animation of the spray paint.

Looking forward to getting Stampy (today) and then getting the chance to find some donuts!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    I imagine its for the animation of the spray paint.
    That's my hypothesis as well.
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have just had four (4) donuts from four (4) different towns. Yay me, the sign still flashes on when you spray paint as your last action in a friends town.

I'm also getting $95 per action which should give me IRO $28,500 per diem. This is more than I was lead to believe, is there a bonus multiplayer going on that I didn't know about, or was the initial information incorrect? I'd be happy to know what others are thinking, or receiving. :mrgreen:

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!