EA Forums - Banner

Screenshot: Donut After Maxing Out Friend Points

Prev1
I got my first tonite as well. I seem to be unlucky though as I am on day three since capping out FPs.

Replies

• montywash
    74 posts
    edited March 2014
    rpk333236 wrote:
    I got my first tonite as well. I seem to be unlucky though as I am on day three since capping out FPs.

I read that the odds are 1-in-200, so you've been quite unlucky indeed if you have 100 friends. I finished out my friends list and the donut I screen-capped was the only one I got. Still, there is no sweeter donut than a free donut. Here's hoping your luck turns around! :)
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    montywash wrote:
    rpk333236 wrote:

I read that the odds are 1-in-200, so you've been quite unlucky indeed if you have 100 friends. I finished out my friends list and the donut I screen-capped was the only one I got. Still, there is no sweeter donut than a free donut. Here's hoping your luck turns around! :)

I do have 100ish friends so yeah just bad luck. It's a small sample size really. Mmmm donuts.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got one (and only one) whole finishing off my friends house this evening after getting Stampy before work this morning. Always nice to get free donuts.
  • K9gunner
    44 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just picked up Stampy earlier today. I just went through my friends list (90ish friends) and I collected 3 donuts total.
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I saw a post like this earlier today so I actually looked at how many doughnuts I had before going and being a great neighboreno. I had 3 doughnuts then went on my friend venture and now have 6!!! I read on another post that the last building you tap at your neighbors should be a spray paint can. I have NO clue if this is true, but with 3 free doughnuts in one day I am willing to try this everyday until the next friend update. Never really kept track of doughnuts before, now I have plenty of reason.
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I had bout 5 going through my friends last night. Much to the annoyance of my children who also play TSTO lol
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, got stampy yesterday 14th at 6pm UK time and after visiting my 3rd neighbour I got a donut! Hopefully they'll pop up quite often.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I must have got two yesterday without even realising it! Got stampy, visited half my friends and went to bed. Just woke up and was setting tasks as usual when I noticed I had two more donuts than yesterday! Woohoo! :D
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just got 3 donuts now :mrgreen:
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Finished FP on Thursday. Visiting my 100 neighbours. No Donuts until yet. :(
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just did the second half of my friends and when I was finished I had another donut so that's three just from visiting all my friends once! :D
  • scjack33
    40 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have gotten (4) Donuts since getting Stampy (3) days ago
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited March 2014
    Got one donut this morning visiting friends. Three days trying, but at least I got one.
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited March 2014
    Hah! Just got another donut! I got it from Java server, just to let you know it does not have to be a spray can building to get donut.:) I don't know how to add screenshot to post?[w9Ysishl.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got three Donuts from visiting all my 100 friends yesterday as well :)
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited March 2014
    Okay, this old lady just figured it out, pic posted above lol
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    montywash wrote:
    I haven't been able to find a screen shot of the reported bonus of collecting donuts in neighboring Springfields after you've maxxed out your Friend Points. I finally got Stampy tonight and kept a close look out while continuing to visit neighbors. I took this screen shot when I did get awarded a donut about 10 visits later, to help satisfy folks like myself who want to see it before they believe it. :)

Screenshot_2014-03-14-23-53-03.png

Collecting it was accompanied with the Homer "Mmmmmm.... Premium Currency" sound clip I became so fond of during the Halloween event.

I actually posted one earlier in the week but it's always nice to see pics of free donuts
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10016508.page
    I got mine from the all night gym in hoping for one from Lard Lad donuts or First church of Lard Lad
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Hah! Just got another donut! I got it from Java server, just to let you know it does not have to be a spray can building to get donut.:) I don't know how to add screenshot to post?[w9Ysishl.jpg

Got a donut today, too. If I get a donut a day from visiting neighbors, that's 365 a year! Yumm!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014

Got a donut today, too. If I get a donut a day from visiting neighbors, that's 365 a year! Yumm!

It's possible plus that's just from visiting don't forget level ups and other updates they give
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I actually posted one earlier in the week but it's always nice to see pics of free donuts
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10016508.page
    I got mine from the all night gym in hoping for one from Lard Lad donuts or First church of Lard Lad

When I was posting, I was thinking to myself "I can't possibly be the first person to post a screenshot." Damn my poor Search-****! I'm like the Buzz Aldrin of posting donut screnshots. :D

And, I agree - getting one from one of the Donut-related buildings would be awesome.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.