EA Forums - Banner

Maxed Out My FP & Got Donuts From Neighbors Today!

I'd read this was the case but so far, having been maxed for 3 days and visiting each of my 64 friends on all 3 days, I have yet to see it in action.

Replies

• cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I need about 2,800 more FP til I get stamps then hopefully I can rack up some donuts.
    Used up my saved donuts for Brandine for valentines. This time I'm saving for Frink and his lab
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited March 2014
    Yup, maxed out the prizes last night and still had 15 of me 60 or so friends to visit, so continued me rounds and when I was done, was 1 donut better off :)

Fingers crossed me luck will stay as good each time I visit them

FeeFye
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Yup, maxed out the prizes last night and still had 15 of me 60 or so friends to visit, so continued me rounds and when I was done, was 1 donut better off :)

Fingers crossed me luck will stay as good each time I visit them

FeeFye

Its a 1 in 200 chance but it is possible good luck I've found some each day I visited
  • K9gunner
    44 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've gotten a total of 7 donuts so far, and it's only been 3 days since collecting Stampy.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've been averaging a donut a day from visiting friends since maxing out on FP. Not a lot but they do add up. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!