EA Forums - Banner

Homer Buddha!

Prev13
you could use the donuts to buy 2 homer buddhas.

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Should I buy more homer buddhas? I don't have many premium items to save up for other than ones that cost around 200 donuts...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    hINVHut.gifon winning 30donuts :thumbup:
    Should I buy more homer buddhas? I don't have many premium items to save up for other than ones that cost around 200 donuts...

Buying more buddhas doesnt mean you will win more donuts tho :( Hopefully you would of course win more :) If you like to live dangerously then....do it :lol:

what are you trying to buy?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Bought another homer Buddha, got 30 donuts, up to 46. Bought homer Buddha, got burning bush. Bought homer Buddha, got planter. Bought homer Buddha, got orange tree! Down to 1 donut! Yay! :-\
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited March 2014
    maximbarne126, your good fortune inspired me to buy a homer buddha...just got frinks lab. Thank you!!!
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited March 2014
    Bought another homer Buddha, got 30 donuts, up to 46. Bought homer Buddha, got burning bush. Bought homer Buddha, got planter. Bought homer Buddha, got orange tree! Down to 1 donut! Yay! :-\

Those 3 items are 45 donuts in total...you broke even at least.
  • smittytime10
    71 posts
    edited March 2014
    instantnelson.jpg
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Homer Buddhas are sneaky! Several times now I've fallen prey to the "buy 1, get something decent; buy several more, get a bunch of trees and benches" model of prize reward.. :oops:
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ljwaug23 wrote:
    maximbarne126, your good fortune inspired me to buy a homer buddha...just got frinks lab. Thank you!!!

This inspired me and since I've never actually purchased a Buddha I thought why not.... I got a bush -_- lol ugh
  • Tischoo
    61 posts
    edited March 2014
    i tried it one time and got the seat with blue jacket on it... So spent 15 donuts for one Buddha to receive an item which cost me 6 donuts... never ever again....

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    The one good thing about homer Buddhas is it's a guaranteed premium item which has a multiplier bonus attached so that's good
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    The one good thing about homer Buddhas is it's a guaranteed premium item which has a multiplier bonus attached so that's good

Not always. You have a 10% shot to get a Mystery Box, and we all know that is not 100% chance to get a premium item at all.
  • LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think I bought one Homer buddha in a year of playing and won the blue dumpster.

That about did it for Homer buddhas for me.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Green dumpster the blue is for in game cash
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Not always. You have a 10% shot to get a Mystery Box, and we all know that is not 100% chance to get a premium item at all.

Yea I meant to say almost guaranteed thanks and I think that if they really want to sell the Homer Buddhas they could update it with some new stuff and do what the mystery box does and have a premium item that can only be obtained by a homer Buddha
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Mystery box sucks!

All it's given me for the last month is 250 cash - every time.
    Not worth continuing with in my opinion.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014

Sorry to hear the run of good luck ran out
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    Mystery box sucks!

Because of the lemon tree but I do think both should be updated
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    wildminion wrote:
    Mystery box sucks!

Huh?

Ok, seems I've missed something here. Whats the lemon tree got to do with the mystery box?
    Does having the lemon tree make the mystery box go into 'sucky mode'?

If so, would dumping the lemon tree into my inventory make the mystery box go back to giving us random low level 'cool stuff' like burning bushes and benches?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    wildminion wrote:
    Mystery box sucks!

Huh?

Ok, seems I've missed something here. Whats the lemon tree got to do with the mystery box?
    Does having the lemon tree make the mystery box go into 'sucky mode'?

If so, would dumping the lemon tree into my inventory make the mystery box go back to giving us random low level 'cool stuff' like burning bushes and benches?

I meant to say that's why you got the 250 but the only other stuff that's worth trying for is the donuts lard lad donuts and SVT
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ljwaug23 wrote:

Why couldn't that have happened to me? :'( Congrats on your win though!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ljwaug23 wrote:

Those 3 items are 45 donuts in total...you broke even at least.

Really, I never bothered to calculate! :-\
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.