edited March 2014
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Gameplay video :D

• peonyball
    30 posts
    edited March 2014
    Looks cool. Although, I am very bad when it comes to live action games. I hope I'm right when I say Dying Light is live action. I tend to stick to old rpg games or easy games. I mean old as in I hit the enemy and then they hit me. I'm still playing Havest Moon on snes. Simplicity=fun. I just felt lame for saying that. Yeah, I would stay away from difficult games. No shame, man. JK..a little bit. - -;
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    peonyball wrote:
    Looks cool. Although, I am very bad when it comes to live action games. I hope I'm right when I say Dying Light is live action. I tend to stick to old rpg games or easy games. I mean old as in I hit the enemy and then they hit me. I'm still playing Havest Moon on snes. Simplicity=fun. I just felt lame for saying that. Yeah, I would stay away from difficult games. No shame, man. JK..a little bit. - -;

I like any game really lol. Simple, difficult, amazing graphics, crappy graphics, etc. for me the game has to have a good story, be fun to play, and have a good replay value. Not sure about the story other then survive for dying light, but it looks like it will be fun, and have a good replay value since the world is suppose to change and react differently to you depending on if you save people or let them die.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!