EA Forums - Banner

Can't visit other springfields

New day and I am still having the same problem. One account works fine the other does not so its clearly not on my end :(

Replies

• edited August 2012
    Same here... Been 3 days and I still cannot visit other springfields.. It just says "retry" and then sends me back to my springfield
  • jnasm
    1 posts
    edited August 2012
    Mine did the same for two days. I deleted some friends (now down to eight) and it works now. Sorry to the friends I had to delete :-(
  • dangarvin66
    3 posts
    edited August 2012
    I'm also having the same problem. I'm having server problems and cannot play the game. It will load for 30 seconds and lose server connection.
  • godboko
    4 posts
    edited August 2012
    Pas a follow up my account still won't let me goto the other springfields page, my SO have 92 friends now and still works fine on same device :/
  • dtnewport
    1 posts
    edited August 2012
    I also had problems with this for a few days, but I figured it out...

Before not being able to access the neighborhood, I had trouble accessing one of my neighbors. Every time I tried, it would give me Bart unplugging the modem. So, I managed to log out of my Origin account, then log back in, which brought up the Origin menus. I simply deleted that friend from my list, and that fixed it! Haven't had any problems since. Now, if I add a friend that I cannot connect with right away, I toss their account from my friend list.

So, if you can remember any friend you may have recently added that you could never connect with, I suggest deleting them (sorry, friends!), or going through one-by-one and deleting the most recently added friends until you can get back in.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!