EA Forums - Banner

Dye the Town Green part 5

Prev1
You dont have to buy Prem dumpsters you can buy the in game cash ones, have you tried re-booting your game? Have you bought 3 new dumpsters? Or just the one to see if it worked?

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I bought 3 new non-premium dumpsters. Bam-bam-bam. When I assigned the character task, the dumpsters were 3/3..
  • flcc272
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just bought another one, still not counting
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    flcc272 wrote:
    Just bought another one, still not counting

Try storing them and then replacing them or try selling the non premium ones and then rebuying it they just have the premium one highlighted so you have options
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just bought 3 new blue ones. Normally it auto completes (as I have more than 3 in my town) which was a little odd. Hope it gets sorted
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited March 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    I bought 3 new non-premium dumpsters. Bam-bam-bam. When I assigned the character task, the dumpsters were 3/3..

I found this helpful. Skip the dumpsters, if 3 are already placed and assign the tasks.
  • flcc272
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just reinstalled the game and still 0/3 dumpsters
    I don't know what to do
    I sold all the dumpsters and bought new ones without success

Edit: finally after six more dumpsters I completed the quest
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited March 2014
    Once the tasks finish the dumpsters should register.
  • mrjassmith
    158 posts
    edited March 2014
    My existing dumpsters didn't count so I had to add 3 more.

Jason
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I placed three dumpsters into storage, and then put them out again. It worked fine that way.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I placed three dumpsters into storage, and then put them out again. It worked fine that way.
    I tried that, but it didn't work for me. I bought three new ones and just hid them behind my pub/library, and that worked fine.
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I ended up buying 3 more. I'm impatient.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    storing them didn't work for me either, had to buy three extra dumpsters, will get rid of them once the task has passed.
  • GeminiTina
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I had to buy three new too.
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited March 2014
    I had to buy 3 new dumpsters too. Which surprised me since I have A LOT of dumpsters already, both blue and green.

In fact, I hadn't even noticed I needed to try storing/replacing or buying dumpsters til I saw this thread. I was oblivious since I had all those dumpsters already (I like to see Cletus garbage pick).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:

Great idea!! :thumbup:

I didnt think of that i just bought new ones :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just bought three new ones. I tend to decorate with accessories like that very minimally unless I am particularly focused on "fleshing out" a specific area, so I had plenty of places to tuck in a few extra dumpsters.

Was strange though that the game didn't acknowledge already purchased decor, as it usually does.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I don't see why we need 3 dumpsters if the task takes place indoors.
  • idmtrs
    31 posts
    edited March 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:

I tried to do that as well, but it didn't work. So I have three brand new dumpsters :-o !!!
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited March 2014
    I think it would have been a clever little thing if the game-cash ones were Trashco Waste Disposal Units, and only the premium ones were "Dumpsters"
  • donmacalpine
    49 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Old dumpsters didn't register.
    Storing & replacing didn't work.
    Buying new dumpsters didn't work.

Same story after the tasks completed....

Not happy

:cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!