EA Forums - Banner

Dye the Town Green part 5

2Next

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I used 1 I had in my inventory and bought 2 more! :-)
  • donmacalpine
    49 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I used 1 I had in my inventory and bought 2 more! :-)

I had 4 and I've bought another 7, still nothing. :x

I even tried EA help, who were as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They just advised me to look at the forum...
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    It seems even if you have plenty of blue dumpsters in the game EA want you to buy more no matter what. Silly that. I already had 3 and had to buy three more, it woudln't accept me storing them and re-placing them in my town
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    It seems even if you have plenty of blue dumpsters in the game EA want you to buy more no matter what. Silly that. I already had 3 and had to buy three more, it woudln't accept me storing them and re-placing them in my town

That reminds me of Christmas 2013 when we had to buy the Christmas decorations it. Wouldn't let us buy multiples we had to buy like one of each.
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have the same issue, I've bought/placed a few dozen dumpsters and the characters have completed their tasks, it still won't register...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I don't see why we need 3 dumpsters if the task takes place indoors.
    They're recycling bins, to make Lisa feel better about dying beer with nuclear waste.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Had more than 3 around town. Storing & replacing didn't work, so I bought 3 new ones.
    As soon as that part of the task was ticked as "done", I sold 'em and it stayed completed. Didn't matter that Tom & Lisa were still doing their tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.